Generic Bimatoprost 0.03 Review
CARELASH® 0.03% is an eyelash growth agent based on the active substance – Bimatoprost.
Bimatoprost 0.03% is a natural component extracted from corals, has long been known for its amazing properties. It is widely used in medicine for the treatment of glaucoma, hypotrichosis and other diseases.
Bimatoprost 0.03% is a fatty acid with physiological activity that promotes the absorption of calcium by cells, affects the breakdown of fats and, as a result, stimulates active cell growth.
Application of CARELASH®:
- Increases the length of eyelashes by 30%
- Improves their appearance
- Makes eyelashes thick and elastic
- Thickens each eyelash by 15%
CARELASH® will allow you to achieve significant positive changes in the condition of the cilia in a matter of weeks. By applying CARELASH® just once a day before going to bed, you will give your eyelashes everything they need for their health and beauty.
CARELASH® Eyelash Growth agent affects every hair, stimulating enhanced growth and awakening of even sleeping bulbs. Thanks to this, the eyelashes will become noticeably thicker, thicker, longer and darker.
The first results will become noticeable already in the second week after the start of the drug, and the maximum effect will occur after 2-4 months of regular use.
Indications for use of Bimatoprost 0.03
Bimatoprost 0.03 is designed to improve the growth of eyelashes, making them thicker, darker and longer, with hypotrichosis, weakening of eyelashes after extension.
Method of application
- CARELASH® should be applied in the evening, 1 time a day, before going to bed, regularly!
- First, you should thoroughly clean your face from dirt and makeup, and also remove contact lenses from your eyes, if available.
- Holding the individual applicator horizontally, you should drop 1 drop of CARELASH® onto it on the area near the tip (but not on the tip!).
- Immediately, without delay, you need to gently run the applicator over the skin along the base of the upper eyelid eyelashes (at the place where the eyelashes grow out of the skin). The applicator should move from the inner – towards the outer corner of the eye.
- The excess of the CARELASH® preparation that does not fall on the lash line should be carefully removed with a soft cloth.
- On the lower eyelid, the remedy for eyelashes is not applied, so as not to stimulate their active growth in an unnecessary place. Closing your eyes, the lower cilia will still be lubricated with the drug.
Side effects of CARELASH® Bimatoprost 0.03
There may be side effects from the use of CARELASH® drops, such as redness, slight itching, darkening of the eyelid skin.
Similar symptoms occurred in 4% of people using this drug.
A small percentage of people may have individual intolerance to the components of the drug.
During breastfeeding or pregnancy, the CARELASH® eyelash product is contraindicated for use.
CARELASH® Storage Conditions
In a dry, cool, ventilated place, at a temperature of 2° C to 25° C.