Buy Cheap Azivista-500 Azithromycin Online
- Brand: Azivista Tablets IP 500
- Composition: Azithromycin
- Power: 500mg
- Treatment: Infections, Pneumonia, Tonsillitis
- Manufacturer: Cadila Health Care Pvt. Ltd.
- Country of Origin: India
Azivista-500 Azithromycin Tablets for Sale in Tadasiva.com
Azavista-500, also known as Generic Zithromax, is a drug used to treat a wide range of common bacterial infections. Azivista-500 is a medicine that includes the active ingredient azithromycin, which is a type of macrolide antibiotic.
Azivista-500 belongs to the family of macrolide antibiotics and works by reducing the growth of bacteria, preventing bacteria from producing important proteins necessary for their prosperity.
Doctors usually prescribe this drug to kill the infection by reducing the symptoms of pain and fever that may occur with the infection. This drug does not work for some viral infections, such as the flu. Unnecessary use of this substance can increase resistance to it.
- Packing: 5 tablet in 1 strip
- Minimum order quantity: 30 tablet
- Minimum price: $ 1.30 per tablet
- : 14-21 days
- Trackable service: 5-9 days
- Order from $150.00: Free AirMail shipping
Azivista-500 (Generic Zithromax) Price
Using Azivista-500 Azithromycin
- Before taking any medication, including Azivista-500 If you have any concerns about how to use this medication, contact your pharmacist or doctor immediately.
- Azivista-500 viene is often given in tablet form, which means it can be taken orally. Follow the guidelines given by your doctor on whether to take this substance with or without food. Some people find that taking Azivista-500 con.
- For best results with Azivista-500 prendere The doctor will recommend taking the drug at the same time every day, so as not to forget to take it. It is also recommended to set alarms to help remind you. Be sure to continue taking this substance until you have finished the entire prescribed amount. You should continue taking Azivista-500 fino.
- Stopping any medication too early could allow the bacteria to continue to grow, which results in an increase in the number of side effects and a return of the infection. Antacid drugs that contain magnesium or aluminum may reduce the ability to absorb Azivista-500. If you take an antacid with this medication, be sure to wait two hours before taking this medication.
How does Azivista-500 Azithromycin work?
Azivista-500 Azithromycin works by preventing bacteria from multiplying in the body, which exacerbates the infection. Because the bacteria in your body cannot produce the important proteins needed for growth, they die and your infection begins to improve.
When is Azivista-500 Azithromycin used?
- Azithromycin is available in various forms. Prescription medication may be in the form of an oral suspension, an oral tablet, eye drops, or even as an intravenous substance.
- The most commonly prescribed option is pills.
- Azivista-500 Azithromycin is usually prescribed to treat a number of bacterial infections, such as sexually transmitted diseases such as gonorrhea and chlamydia, as well as respiratory infections such as bronchitis, ear infections, pneumonia, sinusitis and even laryngitis.
- Azivista-500 Azithromycin can sometimes be prescribed for various skin infections and problems that cause severe diarrhea. Depending on the nature of your condition, your doctor may prescribe this drug along with other antibiotics.
- This is usually a strategy that doctors use when treating a complex form of infection.
Where can I buy Azivista-500 Azithromycin no prescription?
- As with all antibiotics, it is necessary to consult a doctor to determine their suitability.
- Sometimes an examination or tests are necessary before the doctor decides which treatment is best suited.
- Home test kits for sexual infections can be an effective way to detect some infections, but they do not cover the full range of possibilities.
- Indian Generics Website https://tadasiva.com this is a reliable seller of quality medicines all over the world.
Azivista-500 Azithromycin dosage and method of application
- Inside, 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating 1 time a day.
- Adults with upper and lower respiratory tract infections – 500 mg / day for 1 for 3 days (the course dose is 1.5 g).
- For infections of the skin and soft tissues – 1000 mg / day on the first day for 1 reception, then 500 mg / day daily for 2 to 5 days (the course dose is 3 g).
In acute infections of the genitourinary organs (urethritis or cervicitis) – a multiple of 1000 mg.
- In Lyme disease (borreliosis) for the treatment of stage I (erythema migrans) – 1000 mg on the first day and 500 mg per day from day 2 to day 5 (course dose – 3 g).
- For gastric and duodenal ulcer associated with Helicobacter pylori – 1 g / day for 3 days as part of combined anti-mycobacterium therapy.
- Children over 12 years of age (with a body weight of 50 kg or more) with infections of the upper and lower respiratory tract, skin and soft tissues – 500 mg once a day for 3 days.
- In the treatment of migrating erythema in children, the dose is 1000 mg on the first day and 500 mg per day for 2-5 days.
Contraindications for Azivista-500 Azithromycin tablets
- Hypersensitivity to azithromycin, erythromycin or to any other macrolide or ketolide antibiotic, or to other components of the drug;
- simultaneous use with ergot preparations due to the possibility of ergotism development.
Side effect of Azivista-500 Azithromycin
- From the circulatory and lymphatic system: thrombocytopenia, neutropenia.
- From the central nervous system: dizziness /vertigo, headache, convulsions, drowsiness, paresthesia, asthenia, insomnia, hyperactivity, aggression, anxiety, nervousness.
- From the sensory organs: tinnitus, reversible hearing loss up to deafness (with prolonged use of high doses), impaired perception of taste and smell.
Cardiovascular system: heart rate, arrhythmia, ventricular tachycardia, increased QT interval, bidirectional ventricular tachycardia.
- From the gastrointestinal tract: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain/cramps, flatulence, dyspepsia, anorexia, constipation, discoloration of the tongue, pseudomembranous colitis, cholestatic jaundice, hepatitis, changes in liver function, liver failure, liver necrosis (possible fatal outcome).
- Allergic reactions: itching, rash, angioedema, urticaria, photosensitization, anaphylactic reaction, including edema (in rare cases with fatal outcome), erythema multiforme, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, toxic epidermal necrolysis.
- From the musculoskeletal system: arthralgia.
- From the genitourinary system: nephritis, acute renal failure.
- Other: vaginitis, candidiasis.
Storage conditions of the drug Azivista-500 Azithromycin
- In a dry place, protected from light, at a temperature not exceeding 25°C.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The shelf life of Azivista-500 Azithromycin is 3 years.
- Tadasiva.com Do not use after the expiration date indicated on the package.
- 1 Buy Cheap Azivista-500 Azithromycin Online
- 2 Azivista-500 Azithromycin Tablets for Sale in Tadasiva.com
- 3 Azivista-500 (Generic Zithromax) Price
- 4 Using Azivista-500 Azithromycin
- 5 How does Azivista-500 Azithromycin work?
- 6 When is Azivista-500 Azithromycin used?
- 7 Where can I buy Azivista-500 Azithromycin no prescription?
- 8 Azivista-500 Azithromycin dosage and method of application
- 9 Contraindications for Azivista-500 Azithromycin tablets
- 10 Side effect of Azivista-500 Azithromycin
- 11 Storage conditions of the drug Azivista-500 Azithromycin