Buy Cheap Cenmox® 250 / 500 mg Online
- Brand: Cenmox®-250 / Cenmox®-500
- Composition: Amoxicillin
- Material type: Tablets IP
- Treatment: various bacterial infections
- Power: 250mg, 500mg
- Manufacturer: Centurion Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
- Country of Origin: India
Cenmox® 250 / 500 mg Capsules for Sale in Tadasiva.com
Cenmox® 250 / 500 mg Capsules contains an antibiotic from the penicillin family. It is usually used to fight infections. It gives full effect in a few days.
Typically, this Cenmox® 250 / 500 mg Capsules is used three times a day. It is possible that your pharmacist has given you a different schedule that is more suitable for you. It is usually used for several days of treatment. To get all the possible benefits from this, be sure to fill it out.
It is important to observe the dosage indicated on the label. Do not use them more or more often than indicated. If you forgot to take a dose of Cenmox® 250 / 500 mg Capsules, take it as soon as you think about it. If it’s almost time for the next dose, just discard the missed dose. Do not double the next dose of Cenmox® 250 / 500 mg Capsules in an attempt to catch up.
- Packing: 10 Capsules in 1 strip
- Minimum order quantity: 30 Capsules
- Minimum price: $ 0.42 per Capsule
- : 14-21 days
- Trackable service: 5-9 days
- Order from $150.00: Free AirMail shipping
Cenmox® 250mg (Generic Amoxil) Price
Cenmox® 500mg (Generic Amoxil) Price
Description Cenmox® 500mg (Generic Amoxil)
Cenmox® can be indicated to treat infections caused by strains susceptible to following microorganisms: Gram-negative organisms: H. influenzae, P. mirabilis and N. gonorrhoeae. Gram-positive organisms: Streptococci (including Streptococcus faecalis and Streptococcus pneumoniae).
- Amoxicillin has no action against Pseudomonas aeruginosa, the indole-positive Proteus species, and the species Serratia marcescens, Klebsiella and Enterobacter.
– In case of emergency, until the organism in question is identified, treatment with amoxicillin can, according to clinical judgment, be initiated pending the results of bacteriological studies aimed at isolating the infecting organism and determine its sensitivity.
- Cenmox® can be indicated for the prophylaxis of alpha-hemolytic streptococci (group Viridans) before surgery or instrumentation either dental, oral or upper respiratory tract.
- It can be indicated for the prophylaxis of bacterial endocarditis in patients with one of the following conditions: congenital heart defects, rheumatic diseases and other diseases acquired valves, prosthetic valves, antecedents of bacterial endocarditis, cardiomyopathy hypertrophic, surgical reconstruction of a systemic/pulmonary shunt, mitral valve prolapse with regurgitation or prolapse of the mitral valve without regurgitation but associated with thickening and/or a redundancy of the valve leaflets.
To limit the emergence of resistant bacteria and preserve the effectiveness of Cenmox® and other antibiotics, Cenmox® should be used only against infections caused by bacteria that are known or strongly suspected to be sensitive to this product. When cultures or antibiograms have been performed, their results should guide the choice or adaptation of the antibiotic treatment. In the absence of such results, epidemiological data and sensitivity profiles premises could facilitate the empirical choice of treatment.
Before using Cenmox® 250 / 500 mg
It is important to pass on the following information to any medical professional you contact :
- Your medical history and allergies (medications, food or others);
- If you are pregnant or want to get pregnant, or if you are breastfeeding;
- If you use tobacco, cannabis or its derivatives, or use recreational drugs;
- All medications that you take on a regular or irregular basis, including over-the-counter medications, vitamins and natural health products.
- If you suspect that you are allergic to this product or it causes redness, itching, swelling of the face or difficulty breathing, contact your pharmacist or doctor immediately.
- It is also strongly recommended to always have an up-to-date list of your medications with you. This can be useful if you need to see a medical professional or contact an emergency service.
Keep your medications out of the reach of children and pets and deliver any unused or expired medications to the pharmacy so they can safely dispose of them.
Method of application of Cenmox® and dose
Cenmox® is taken orally, before or after a meal.
As a rule, it is recommended to continue therapy for 2-3 days after the disappearance of symptoms of the disease. In the case of infections caused by P-hemolytic streptococcus, complete eradication of the pathogen requires therapy for at least 10 days.
Parenteral therapy is indicated if oral therapy is not possible in the treatment of severe infections.
Dosage in adults and children over 13 years of age with a body weight of more than 40 kg (including elderly patients):
The dose of the drug depends on the sensitivity of the causative agent of infection, the severity of the disease and the localization of the infectious process.
The usual dose ranges from 750 mg to 3 g of amoxicillin per day in several doses. In some cases, it is recommended to limit the dose to 1500 mg per day in several doses.
The maximum daily dose is 6 g .
Short course of therapy:
Uncomplicated urinary tract infections: a double dose of 3 g for each injection with an interval between doses of 10-12 hours.
Prevention of endocarditis:
To prevent endocarditis in patients who are not under general anesthesia, 3 g of amoxicillin should be prescribed 1 hour before surgery and, if necessary, another 3 g after 6 hours.
Children over 13 years of age with a body weight of more than 40 kg are recommended to prescribe amoxicillin at a dose of 50 mg / kg / day before the procedure and 25 mg / kg / day after the procedure.
For more detailed information and description of the categories of patients at risk for endocarditis, you should refer to the relevant clinical recommendations.
With eradication of Helicobacter pylori in patients with duodenal ulcer or stomach ulcer (always in combination with other drugs).
Dosage in adults and children over 13 years of age with a body weight of more than 40 kg:
Usually prescribed at a dose of 1000 mg 2 times a day.
Lyme disease Dosing in adults and children over 13 years of age with a body weight of more than 40 kg:
The usual dose is 500-1000 mg 3 times a day.
Side Effects of Cenmox® 250 / 500 mg
In addition to the desired effects, Cenmox® 250 / 500 mg can sometimes cause certain side effects, including :
- this can cause diarrhea;
- this can cause nausea or, rarely, vomiting.
Each person can react differently to treatment. If you think Cenmox® 250 / 500 mg is the cause of a problem that is bothering you, whether it is mentioned here or not, discuss it with your doctor or pharmacist. They can help you determine if your treatment is really the cause of this, and, if necessary, help you cope well with the situation.
Contraindications Cenmox® 250 / 500 mg
- Hypersensitivity to amoxicillin, other beta-lactam antibiotics (other penicillins, cephalosporins, monobactams, carbapenems) or any components of the drug;
- infectious mononucleosis, lymphocytic leukemia;
- children under 13 years of age with a body weight of less than 40 kg;
- renal insufficiency (creatinine clearance <30 ml/min).
- 1 Buy Cheap Cenmox® 250 / 500 mg Online
- 2 Cenmox® 250 / 500 mg Capsules for Sale in Tadasiva.com
- 3 Cenmox® 250mg (Generic Amoxil) Price
- 4 Cenmox® 500mg (Generic Amoxil) Price
- 5 Description Cenmox® 500mg (Generic Amoxil)
- 6 Before using Cenmox® 250 / 500 mg
- 7 Method of application of Cenmox® and dose
- 7.1 Infection therapy:
- 7.2 Dosage in adults and children over 13 years of age with a body weight of more than 40 kg (including elderly patients):
- 7.3 Standard dose:
- 7.4 Short course of therapy:
- 7.5 Prevention of endocarditis:
- 7.6 Dosage in adults and children over 13 years of age with a body weight of more than 40 kg:
- 7.7 Lyme disease Dosing in adults and children over 13 years of age with a body weight of more than 40 kg:
- 8 Side Effects of Cenmox® 250 / 500 mg
- 9 Contraindications Cenmox® 250 / 500 mg