Buy Dapotime Tablets 60mg Online
- Brand: Dapotime Tablets 60mg
- Composition: Dapoxetine Hydrochloride
- Power: 60mg
- Treatment: Premature ejaculation (PE)
- Take: 25-35 minutes before sexual intercourse
- Effect of the drug: up to 4-6 hours
- Daily dosage: no more than 1 tablet per day
- Manufacturer: HAB Pharmaceuticals and Research Ltd. (Signature)
- Country of Origin: India
Dapotime Tablets 60mg for Sale in Tadasiva.com
Dapotime Tablets 60mg is a blister with 10 tablets to prevent premature ejaculation.
Dapotime Tablets 60mg (Generic Priligy) contains an active substance called dapoxetine, which increases the duration of ejaculation and can enhance control over the time of ejaculation.
This fact can reduce frustration or Dapotime Tablets 60mg is used in the treatment of premature ejaculation in adult men aged 18 to 64 years.
Early ejaculation occurs when a man ejaculates as a result of minimal sexual stimulation and before he wants it. This fact can cause problems both for men and at the level of sexual relations.
- Packing: 10 tablets in 1 strip
- Minimum order quantity: 10 tablets
- Minimum price: $ 2.75 per tablet
- : 14-21 days
- Trackable service: 5-9 days
- Order from $150.00: Free AirMail shipping
Dapotime Tablets 60mg Price
Dapotime Tablets 60mg: what is it and what is it for?
Dapotime Tablets 60mg is a drug that is used to treat premature ejaculation in men aged 18 to 64 years suffering from the following diseases:
- Ejaculation control;
- Pronounced personal distress or interpersonal difficulties as a result of premature ejaculation;
- Constant or repeated ejaculation with minimal sexual stimulation before, during or shortly after penetration and before the patient most desires it.
What is premature ejaculation? Have I encountered?
Premature ejaculation occurs when a man ejaculates earlier than he or his partner during sexual intercourse.
Premature ejaculation is a common sexual problem, as estimates vary, but 1 in 3 men admit that they have sometimes encountered this problem.
As long as this happens infrequently, this is not a cause for concern; however, you may be diagnosed with premature ejaculation if:
- Always or almost always ejaculates less than 1 minute after penetration.
- Feels anxious and frustrated and as a result tends to avoid sexual intimacy.
- You can never or almost never delay ejaculation during sexual intercourse.
Consultations and sexual methods in combination with the drug Dapotime Tablets 60mg, which delay ejaculation, or a combination of them can help improve your sex life.
The dose of Dapotime Tablets 60mg
Method of application: oral.
The recommended dose is 30 mg (½ part of a tablet) 1-3 hours before sexual intercourse; but if the effect of 30 mg is insufficient, the dose can be increased to the maximum recommended dose of Dapotime Tablets 60mg per day.
Remember that the maximum frequency of dosing is once a day, every 24 hours, and it can be administered with food or separately from it.
It is important that the recommended doses are indicative, and you should always consult your doctor before taking dapoxetine.
What are the contraindications of Dapotime Tablets 60mg?
Dapotime Tablets 60mg is contraindicated for women, men under 18 and over 64 years old, as well as patients with:
- Moderate and severe liver failure
- Known hypersensitivity to dapoxetine hydrochloride or any of its components.
- Severe heart failure without a pacemaker, coronary heart disease or significant heart valve defect
- Simultaneous treatment with thioridazine, monoamine oxidase inhibitors (IMAO) and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs)
- Combination therapy with strong CYP3A4 inhibitors such as ketoconazole, itraconazole, ritonavir, saquinavir, telithromycin, nefazodone, nelfinavir and atazanavir
Precautions when using Dapotime Tablets 60mg
- It is recommended to examine the patient after the first 4 weeks of treatment or 6 doses of treatment to assess the risk/benefit ratio.
- This medicine can cause drowsiness and affect alertness, so you should not drive vehicles or heavy machinery while using it.
- Patients should be warned about the inadmissibility of simultaneous administration of recreational drugs with serotonergic activity, such as ketamine, methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA) and lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD).
How much can I take Dapotime Tablets?
The recommended dose of Dapoxetine is 30 mg per day. The drug should be administered 1-3 hours before sexual intercourse. If necessary, the dose of Priligy can be increased to 60 mg per day.
Do not exceed one tablet within 24 hours.
How to take Dapotime Tablets 60mg?
- Swallow the pills whole, at least with a full glass of water.
- Dapotime Tablets 60mg can be taken with or without food.
- Avoid alcohol when taking Dapotime Tablets 60mg.
When do I take Dapotime Tablets 60mg?
Take the pill when necessary, 1-3 hours before sexual activity.
Do not take more than one tablet once every 24 hours due to the increased risk of side effects and lack of additional benefits.
What to do with an overdose of Dapotime Tablets 60mg?
Call your doctor immediately, the Poisoning Information Center, or contact the nearest emergency hospital directly if you think you have taken more than one Dapotime Tablets 60mg in the last 24 hours. Follow these recommendations even if there are no signs of discomfort or intoxication. Urgent medical care may be required.
Side Effects of Dapotime Tablets 60mg
Dapotime Tablets 60mg is a medicine that, despite for quite satisfactory tolerability, subject to a doctor’s prescription. This means that the assessment of the patient’s health should be carried out before prescribing the drug to reduce the risk of side effects.
The most common side effects are minor and include nausea, headaches, and vomiting. However, these side effects have a duration equivalent to the duration of the drug (3-4 hours).
Keep the box tightly closed, at no more than 30°C and protect it from sunlight.
- 1 Buy Dapotime Tablets 60mg Online
- 2 Dapotime Tablets 60mg for Sale in Tadasiva.com
- 3 Dapotime Tablets 60mg Price
- 3.1 Dapotime Tablets 60mg: what is it and what is it for?
- 3.2 What is premature ejaculation? Have I encountered?
- 3.3 The dose of Dapotime Tablets 60mg
- 3.4 What are the contraindications of Dapotime Tablets 60mg?
- 3.5 Precautions when using Dapotime Tablets 60mg
- 3.6 How much can I take Dapotime Tablets?
- 3.7 How to take Dapotime Tablets 60mg?
- 3.8 When do I take Dapotime Tablets 60mg?
- 3.9 What to do with an overdose of Dapotime Tablets 60mg?
- 3.10 Side Effects of Dapotime Tablets 60mg
- 3.11 Storage conditions