Buy Cheap Generic Neurontin® Online
- Brand: Gabin; Gabapin
- Composition: Gabapentin
- Power: 100mg, 300mg, 400mg, 600mg, 800mg
- Treatment: Seizures, Epilepsy, Shingles, Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Manufacturer: Ind-Swift Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. / Intas Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
- Country of Origin: India
Generic Neurontin® 100 / 300 / 400 / 600 / 800 mg Tablets for Sale in Tadasiva.com
Generic Neurontin® capsule (Gabapentin) is a derivative of gamma-aminobutyric acid, used to treat partial seizures, which is a common type of seizure, in patients with epilepsy. It is also used to treat postherpetic neuralgia, a condition that affects the nerves and skin. Postherpetic neuralgia is a Complication of Shingles caused by the varicella-Zoster virus, characterized by pain or burning sensation of the skin.
- Packing: 10 tablets in 1 strip
- Minimum order quantity: 30 tablets
- Minimum price: $ 0.65 per tablet
- : 14-21 days
- Trackable service: 5-9 days
- Order from $150.00: Free AirMail shipping
Generic Neurontin® 100mg Price
Generic Neurontin® 300mg Price
Generic Neurontin® 400mg Price
Generic Neurontin® 600mg Price
Generic Neurontin® 800mg Price
Overview of Generic Neurontin® Tablets
- Generic Neurontin® 100 / 300 / 400 / 600 / 800 mg is used together with other medications for the treatment of partial seizures in adults and children aged at least 3 years.
- Generic Neurontin® (the active substance of the drug is Gabapentin) easily penetrates into the brain tissue and prevents the development of seizures in various animal models of epilepsy. Gabapentin has no affinity for GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) and GABA-B receptors and does not affect GABA metabolism.
- Gabapentin does not bind to the receptors of other neurotransmitters present in the brain and does not affect sodium channels.
- Generic Neurontin® is also used to treat nerve pain caused by the herpes virus or shingles (shingles) in adults.
- Generic Neurontin® can also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Efficacy and safety of Generic Neurontin® (Gabapentin)
- As part of a clinical study of adjuvant therapy of partial seizures in children aged 3 to 12 years, the presence of quantitative but statistically unreliable differences in the frequency of a decrease in the number of seizures by more than 50% in the gabapentin group compared with the placebo group was demonstrated.
- Additional analysis of the frequency of response to therapy depending on age (when considering age as a continuous variable or when distinguishing two age subgroups: 3 – 5 years and 6 – 12 years) there was no statistically significant effect of age on the effectiveness of therapy.
Precautions Generic Neurontin®
- Generic Neurontin® Gabapentin can cause life-threatening breathing problems, especially if you already have a respiratory disorder or if you are taking other medications that may make you sleepy or slow down breathing. Seek emergency medical attention if you have very slow breathing.
- Generic Neurontin® is used with caution in renal insufficiency.
- Some people have suicidal thoughts or behavioral changes while taking Generic Neurontin® Gabapentin. Be attentive to changes in your mood or symptoms. Inform your doctor of any new or worsening symptoms.
- There are no data on the use of Generic Neurontin® in pregnant women.
- Do not stop taking Generic Neurontin® tablets suddenly, even if you feel well.
Purchase of Generic Neurontin® tablets
Indications for the use of Generic Neurontin®:
Monotherapy of partial seizures with and without secondary generalization in adults and children aged 12 years and older (the efficacy and safety of monotherapy in children under 12 years of age have not been established);
As an additional remedy in the treatment of partial seizures with and without secondary generalization in adults and children aged 3 years and older (the safety and efficacy of additional gabapentin therapy in children under 3 years of age have not been established).
Treatment of neuropathic pain in adults aged 18 years and older (efficacy and safety in patients under the age of 18 have not been established).
Description of the use of Generic Neurontin®
- Generic Neurontin® is prescribed orally.
- Generic Neurontin® can be taken regardless of the meal, washed down with a sufficient amount of liquid (for example, a glass of water).
- It is allowed to divide the tablet in half.
Dosage of Generic Neurontin®
For all indications, the dose titration scheme for the start of therapy. This scheme is presented for adult patients and adolescents aged 12 years and older.
- Day #1 – 300 mg 1 time per day
- Day #2 – 300 mg 2 times a day
- Day #3 – 300 mg 3 times a day
Discontinuation of gabapentin therapy
According to modern clinical practice, if it is necessary to cancel gabapentin therapy, this should be done gradually for at least one week, regardless of the indications.
Scheme of application of Generic Neurontin® for Epilepsy
Epilepsy usually requires long-term treatment. The dose of the drug is determined by the attending physician, depending on the individual tolerability and effectiveness of the drug.
- Adults and children over the age of 12 years: in clinical studies, the effective dose ranged from 900 to 3600 mg / day. Therapy can be started according to the scheme described above in Table No. 1 or with a dose of 300 mg 3 times a day on the first day. Subsequently, depending on the patient’s response to therapy and the tolerability of the drug, the dose can be increased by 300 mg / day every 2-3 days, up to a maximum of 3600 mg / day. In some patients, it may be advisable to increase the dose more slowly. The minimum time for which the dose can be increased to 1800 mg / day is 1 week, 2400 mg / day is 2 weeks, and at least 3 weeks are needed to reach the maximum daily dose of 3600 mg / day. In long-term open clinical trials, good tolerability of the drug in doses up to 4800 mg / day was noted. The total daily dose should be divided into three doses. The maximum interval between doses with three doses of the drug should not exceed 12 hours in order to avoid the resumption of seizures.
- Children aged 3-12 years: the initial dose of the drug varies from 10 to 15 mg / kg / day, which is prescribed in equal doses 3 times a day and increased to effective for about 3 days. The effective dose of gabapentin in children aged 5 years and older is 25-35 mg / kg / day in equal doses in 3 doses. The effective dose of gabapentin in children aged 3 to 5 years is 40 mg / kg / day in equal doses in 3 doses. Good tolerability of the drug in doses up to 50 mg / kg / day with prolonged use was noted. The maximum interval between doses of the drug should not exceed 12 hours in order to avoid the resumption of seizures.
- There is no need to monitor the concentration of gabapentin in plasma. It can be used in combination with other anticonvulsants without taking into account changes in its concentration in plasma or the concentration of other anticonvulsants in serum.
Scheme of application of Generic Neurontin® for neuropathic pain
Therapy for adults can be started according to the scheme described above.
An alternative method of dosing is the initial dose of 900 mg / day in three equal doses. Subsequently, depending on the patient’s response to therapy and the tolerability of the drug, the dose can be increased by 300 mg / day every 2-3 days, up to a maximum of 3600 mg / day. In some patients, it may be advisable to increase the dose more slowly. The minimum time for which the dose can be increased to 1800 mg / day is 1 week, 2400 mg / day is 2 weeks, and at least 3 weeks are needed to reach the maximum daily dose of 3600 mg / day.
In the treatment of peripheral neuropathic pain, in conditions such as the painful form of diabetic neuropathy and postherpetic neuralgia, the efficacy and safety of using the drug for a period longer than 5 months have not been studied in clinical studies. If the patient needs to continue therapy for peripheral neuropathic pain for more than 5 months, the attending physician should assess the clinical status of the patient and determine the need for additional therapy.
Contraindications Generic Neurontin®
- Hypersensitivity to gabapentin or auxiliary components of the drug Generic Neurontin®;
- epilepsy: the use as monotherapy of partial seizures with secondary generalization and without it in children under the age of 12 years;
- epilepsy: use as an additional remedy in the treatment of partial seizures with and without secondary generalization in children under 3 years of age;
- neuropathic pain: for the treatment of neuropathic pain in children and adolescents under the age of 18.
Side Effects of Generic Neurontin®
The overall frequency of adverse events when using Generic Neurontin® did not differ from that against the background of placebo, and the phenomena were usually mild or moderate in severity.
The most common side effects https://tadasiva.com, which were more often recorded in the group to which Generic Neurontin® was prescribed than in the group to which placebo was used, were dizziness, headache, constipation, drowsiness and hypertension.
When taking Generic Neurontin®, the following side reactions are possible:
- On the part of the immune system: hypersensitivity.
- From the side of the psyche: drowsiness, confusion, hallucinations, (mainly observed in patients with severe Alzheimer’s disease), psychotic reactions.
- From the nervous system: dizziness, balance disorder, gait disorder, convulsive seizures.
- From the side of the heart: heart failure.
- From the vascular side: arterial hypertension, venous thrombosis / thromboembolism.
- From the respiratory system: shortness of breath.
- From the gastrointestinal tract: constipation, vomiting, pancreatitis.
- From the digestive system: increased liver function, hepatitis.
- Common disorders: headache, increased fatigue.
Alzheimer’s disease is associated with depression, suicidal ideation and suicide. Such cases have also been reported with the use of memantine.
- What is the most important information I should know about Generic Neurontin®?
- What is Generic Neurontin® – Gabapentin pills?
- How should I take Generic Neurontin®?
- What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking Generic Neurontin®?
- What happens if I miss a dose https://tadasiva.com?
- What should I avoid while taking Generic Neurontin® Gabapentin?
- What happens if I overdose Generic Neurontin® ?
- 1 Buy Cheap Generic Neurontin® Online
- 2 Generic Neurontin® 100 / 300 / 400 / 600 / 800 mg Tablets for Sale in Tadasiva.com
- 3 Generic Neurontin® 100mg Price
- 4 Generic Neurontin® 300mg Price
- 5 Generic Neurontin® 400mg Price
- 6 Generic Neurontin® 600mg Price
- 7 Generic Neurontin® 800mg Price
- 8 Overview of Generic Neurontin® Tablets
- 9 Efficacy and safety of Generic Neurontin® (Gabapentin)
- 10 Precautions Generic Neurontin®
- 11 Purchase of Generic Neurontin® tablets
- 12 Description of the use of Generic Neurontin®
- 13 Dosage of Generic Neurontin®
- 14 Contraindications Generic Neurontin®
- 15 Side Effects of Generic Neurontin®
- 16 FAQ