Buy Cheap Isotroin® Capsules Online
- Brand: Isotroin® Capsules
- Composition: Isotretinoin
- Power: 10mg, 20mg, 30mg
- Treatment: Acne
- Manufacturer: Cipla Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
- Country of Origin: India
Isotroin® Capsules for Sale in Tadasiva.com
Isotroin® 10 / 20 / 30 mg Capsules is an extremely powerful and potent drug consisting of Isotretinoin, for acne control, used to treat severe persistent nodular acne resistant to therapy, especially cystic acne and conglobate acne, especially when lesions affect the trunk.
Isotroin® it is effective even when the nodules are inflammatory lesions with a diameter of 5 mm or more. The Indian manufacturer Cipla produces the drug Isotroin®, which is much cheaper than the well-known Accutane from Hoffman-LaRoche. Worldwide, Isotroin® is used to combat severe forms of acne, especially cystic acne, which can lead to scarring.
- Packing: 10 tablets in 1 strip
- Minimum order quantity: 30 tablets
- Minimum price: $ 1.85 per tablet
- : 14-21 days
- Trackable service: 5-9 days
- Order from $150.00: Free AirMail shipping
Isotroin® Capsules 10mg Price
Isotroin® Capsules 20mg Price
Isotroin® Capsules 30mg Price
Using Isotroin® Capsules for Acne
Acne is a persistent inflammatory disease that can affect more than 80% of adolescents. Acne (including blackheads, whiteheads and pimples) most often appear on the face, but can also occur on the back and chest. Acne is associated with mental health problems, depression and suicidal thoughts.
Isotroin® Isotretinoin – a widely used remedy derived from vitamin A – has changed the treatment of acne. However, like other medications, it can cause adverse effects and is associated with unspecified mental events and inflammatory bowel disease.
Currently, acne is recognized as one of the most common skin diseases that contribute to the frequent development of psycho-emotional disorders and persistent cosmetic defects. The study of pathophysiology and the improvement of the therapy of this dermatosis is paid close attention by scientists of various specialties around the world.
Since the end of the XX century, systemic isotretinoin has been considered the most effective therapeutic agent in the treatment of acne. Over the past decade, indications for the use of Isotroin® in the treatment of acne have been significantly expanded, due to the large number of studies conducted to study the effectiveness and safety of this drug, as well as the rich practical experience of its use for more than 35 years.
Dosage of Isotroin® Capsules
Optimal daily and cumulative dose of Isotroin® Capsules remains the subject of discussion to date. The individual daily dose of the drug is determined depending on the patient’s body weight, the severity of acne, the presence of other chronic diseases and treatment, as well as the development of side effects.
- The recommended initial dose of isotretinoin is 0.5 mg / kg and is prescribed for up to 4 weeks. With good tolerability of the drug, it is increased to 1.0 mg / kg.
- The cumulative dose of the drug is at least 110-120 mg / kg and is achieved in about 5 months of treatment in this mode. To reduce the risk of side effects
- Assign Isotroin® Capsules in low daily doses of 0.1—0.3 mg/kg. Another alternative use of the drug is its use at a dose of more than 1.0 mg / kg / day to achieve a cumulative dose of at least 150 mg/ kg.
Important: Keep in mind that it will take you about 4 weeks before you notice certain positive changes on the skin. Therefore, be patient. In addition, the first 1-2 weeks may exacerbate your acne (this is normal when using this group of drugs).
Effects of Isotroin® Capsules
- Isotroin® Capsules reduces the thickness of the surface layer of the epidermis – when applied to the skin, isotretinoin has a weak irritating effect on the cells of the stratum corneum of the skin, causing them to peel and peel off (peeling effect). This leads to a decrease in the thickness of the superficial stratum corneum of the epidermis, consisting of dead cells. This makes the pores of the skin more open, which prevents the formation of fat plugs (blackheads) in the pores.
- Comedonolytic properties – Isotroin® Capsules isotretinoin is able to dissolve the substance of fat plugs that clog the pores of the skin. This leads to the cleansing of the pores of the skin from acne, and also helps to prevent the formation of acne.
- Reduces the activity of the sebaceous glands – one of the main factors in the formation of acne and pimples is the increased function of the sebaceous glands, the ducts of which open into the lumen of the hair follicles located in the pores of the skin. An increase in the production of fat secretion contributes to the blockage of pores. Isotroin® Capsules Isotretinoin normalizes the function of the sebaceous glands of the skin, reducing their secretion.
Contraindications of Isotroin® Capsules
- Breastfeeding period
- Liver failure
- Hypervitaminosis A
- Severe hyperlipidemia
- Concomitant therapy with tetracyclines
- Hypersensitivity to the drug or its components (including soy).
- Children under 12 years of age.
Order Isotroin® 10 / 20 / 30 mg Capsules for acne
Isotroin® Capsules is an innovative isotretinoin preparation for the systemic therapy of severe and resistant forms of acne.
- The choice of drugs for acne therapy largely depends on the severity of the disease, as well as the individual characteristics of the patient.
- A key role among the drugs for acne therapy is assigned to retinoids for both local and systemic use.
- Local retinoids (adapalene preparations) are preferred in the treatment of mild forms of acne, systemic retinoids (isotretinoin preparations https://tadasiva.com) are the drugs of choice in the treatment of severe acne and in the treatment of moderate acne, when it is not possible to cope with the disease with standard drugs.
Isotroin® Isotretinoin is a derivative of vitamin A. Although the acute toxicity of isotretinoin is low, in the case of an unintentional overdose, signs of hypervitaminosis A may appear. Manifestations of acute toxicity of vitamin A include severe headache, nausea or vomiting, drowsiness, irritability, itching. The symptoms of accidental and intentional overdose of Isotroin® are probably the same. These symptoms are reversible and disappear without the need for treatment.
Side Effects of Isotroin® Capsules
Some side effects of Isotroin® Capsules depend on the dose. Usually adverse reactions are reversible after dose adjustment or drug withdrawal, but some may persist after discontinuation of treatment.
The symptoms most commonly reported when using isotretinoin are:
- dry skin,
- mucous membranes,
- including lips (cheilitis),
- nasal cavity (nosebleeds),
- eyes (conjunctivitis).
- very rare – gram-positive bacterial infections of the skin and mucous membranes.
From the blood and lymphatic system:
- accelerated ESR,
- thrombocytosis are very common;
- neutropenia is common;
- lymphadenopathy is very rare.
From the immune system:
- rarely – allergic reactions from the skin, anaphylactic reactions, hypersensitivity reactions.
From the side of metabolism, metabolism:
- very rarely – diabetes mellitus, hyperuricemia.
- rarely – depression, increased depression, tendency to aggression, anxiety, mood changes;
- very rarely – behavioral disorders, psychotic disorders, suicidal thoughts, suicide attempts, suicide.
From the nervous system:
- common – headaches;
- very rarely – benign intracranial hypertension, convulsions, drowsiness, dizziness.
From the side of the organs of vision:
- very common – blepharitis, conjunctivitis, dry eyes, eye irritation;
- very rare – blurred vision, cataract, color perception disorder, contact lens intolerance, corneal opacity, decreased acuity of twilight vision, keratitis, swelling of the nipple of the optic nerve (as a manifestation of benign intracranial hypertension), photophobia, visual impairment.
From the side of the organs of hearing and the labyrinth:
- very rarely – hearing disorders.
very rarely – vasculitis (for example, Wegener’s granulomatosis, allergic vasculitis).
From the respiratory system, chest and mediastinum:
- common nosebleeds, dry nose, nasopharyngitis;
- very rarely – bronchospasm (especially in patients with asthma), dysphonia.
From the gastrointestinal tract:
- very rarely — colitis, ileitis, dry throat, gastrointestinal bleeding, hemorrhagic diarrhea, inflammatory bowel diseases, nausea, pancreatitis (see the section “Application features”).
From the side of the hepatobiliary system:
- very common – increased transaminases (see section “Application features”);
- very rare – hepatitis.
From the skin and subcutaneous tissue:
- very common – cheilitis, dermatitis, dry skin, localized peeling, itching, erythematous rash, skin injury (risk of damage by friction);
- rarely – alopecia;
- very rarely – fulminant forms of acne, acne exacerbation (acne hyperemia), erythema (face), exanthema, disorders from the hair, hirsutism, onychodystrophy, paronychia, photosensitization, pyogenic granuloma, hyperpigmentation of the skin;
- frequency unknown – erythema multiforme, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, toxic epidermal necrolysis.
From the side of the musculoskeletal system and connective tissue:
- very common – arthralgia, myalgia, back pain (especially in children and adolescents); very rare – arthritis, calcification (calcification of ligaments and tendons), premature closure of epiphyseal growth zones, exostosis, hyperostosis, decreased bone density, tendinitis;
- frequency unknown – rhabdomyolysis.
From the kidneys and urinary system:
very rarely – glomerulonephritis.
From the reproductive system and breast:
- the frequency is unknown – violation of sexual function, including erectile dysfunction and decreased libido, gynecomastia.
- very rarely – granulation of tissue (increased formation), increased fatigue.
- 1 Buy Cheap Isotroin® Capsules Online
- 2 Isotroin® Capsules for Sale in Tadasiva.com
- 3 Isotroin® Capsules 10mg Price
- 4 Isotroin® Capsules 20mg Price
- 5 Isotroin® Capsules 30mg Price
- 6 Using Isotroin® Capsules for Acne
- 7 Dosage of Isotroin® Capsules
- 8 Effects of Isotroin® Capsules
- 9 Contraindications of Isotroin® Capsules
- 10 Order Isotroin® 10 / 20 / 30 mg Capsules for acne
- 11 Isotroin® overdose
- 12 Side Effects of Isotroin® Capsules