Buy Cheap Novamox-500 Online
- Brand: Novamox-500
- Composition: Amoxicillin
- Material type: Tablets IP
- Treatment: various bacterial infections
- Power: 500mg
- Manufacturer: Cipla Limited
- Country of Origin: India
Novamox-500 Tablets for Sale in Tadasiva.com
Novamox-500 capsules are a penicillin-type antibiotic used to treat various bacterial infections. It is effective against infections of the throat, ear, nasal sinuses, respiratory tract (for example, pneumonia), urinary tract, skin and soft tissues, and typhoid fever. As a penicillin antibiotic, Novamox-500 capsule is intended for the treatment of bacterial infections. This interferes with the synthesis of cell walls in bacteria and stops its growth. It is used to treat infections of the lungs and respiratory tract, skin, middle ear, sinuses and airways urinaires.Il also treats ailments such as tonsillitis, pneumonia, bronchitis and gonorrhea. This drug when used together with an antibiotic with clarithromycin, it treats stomach ulcers. You should not use it if you are allergic to a penicillin antibiotic.
- Packing: 15 tablet in 1 strip
- Minimum order quantity: 30 tablet
- Minimum price: $ 0.42 per tablet
- : 14-21 days
- Trackable service: 5-9 days
- Order from $150.00: Free AirMail shipping
Novamox-500 Amoxicillin Price
This drug belongs to the class of penicillin antibiotics and inhibits the transfer of the peptide group during the process of transpeptidation. As a result, the bacterium is unable to build cell walls and dies.
- The effect of this drug lasts an average of 1.5 – 2 hours after the onset of action.
- The effect of this drug can be observed within 1-2 hours after taking.
- This drug does not harm the fetus.
- No tendency to habit formation has been reported.
- This drug is safe to use during breastfeeding.
- Depending on the severity of renal failure, the dosage of the drug should be changed.
- Do not skip any doses and complete the full course of treatment, even if you feel better. Too early discontinuation of the drug can lead to a resumption or aggravation of the infection. The total duration of treatment and the exact dosage will be determined by your doctor, depending on the infection you have and how you react to the drug.
- Before taking this medicine, tell your doctor if you are allergic to penicillin or any other penicillin-like drugs. Skin rashes, vomiting, allergic reactions, nausea and diarrhea can be considered side effects in some patients. They are temporary and are usually resolved quickly. Consult your doctor if any of these side effects persist or if your condition worsens. https://tadasiva.com This drug is generally considered safe to use during pregnancy if used under the supervision of a doctor.
Can the use of Novamox-500 cause rejection of birth control pills?
The use of Novamox-500 may reduce the effectiveness of birth control pills. Ask your doctor about using other birth control methods (such as condoms, diaphragms, spermicides) while taking Novamox-500.
Is Novamox-500 safe?
Novamox-500 is generally considered safe if taken on the recommendation of a doctor.
Does Novamox-500 cause drowsiness?
Novamox-500 does not cause drowsiness. If you feel drowsy while taking Novamox-500, consult your doctor.
Can Novamox-500 cause an allergic reaction?
Very rarely Novamox-500 can cause an allergic reaction and is harmful to patients with a known allergy to penicillin. Seek emergency medical attention if you have signs of an allergic reaction: urticaria; difficulty breathing; swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat.
Can the use of Novamox-500 cause diarrhea?
The use of Novamox-500 may cause diarrhea. It is an antibiotic that kills harmful bacteria, but it also affects beneficial bacteria in the stomach or intestines and causes diarrhea. If the diarrhea persists, talk to your doctor.
How long does Novamox-500 work ?
Novamox-500 usually takes effect shortly after you take it. However, it may take about 2-3 days before you feel better taking Novamox-500.
What should I do if I haven’t recovered after using Novamox-500?
Tell your doctor if you don’t feel better after completing a full course of treatment. Also, find out if your symptoms worsen when using this medication.
Can I stop taking Novamox-500 after symptom relief?
Do not stop taking Novamox-500 and complete the full course of treatment, even if you feel better. Your symptoms may improve until the infection disappears completely https://tadasiva.com.
Side effect of Novamox-500
- From the digestive tract: intestinal candidiasis, antibiotic-associated colitis (including pseudomembranous colitis and hemorrhagic colitis) and superficial discoloration of the teeth.
- From the skin: erythema multiforme, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, toxic epidermal necrolysis, bullous or exfoliative dermatitis and generalized acute exanthematous pustulosis. From the side of the blood system: leukopenia (including severe neutropenia and agranulocytosis), as well as prolongation of bleeding and prothrombin time. These manifestations are reversible provided that the treatment ceases.
- From the side of the kidneys and urinary system: interstitial nephritis, crystalluria.
- From the immune system: as with all antibiotics – severe allergic reactions, including angioedema, anaphylaxis, serum sickness and allergic vasculitis. From the hepatobiliary system: hepatitis, cholestatic jaundice, moderate increase in the concentration of liver enzymes (AST, ALT).
- From the nervous system: hyperactivity, dizziness and convulsions (in case of renal failure or in case of overdose). Infections and infestations: candidiasis of the skin and mucous membranes.
- 1 Buy Cheap Novamox-500 Online
- 2 Novamox-500 Tablets for Sale in Tadasiva.com
- 3 Novamox-500 Amoxicillin Price
- 4 Novamox-500 Review
- 4.1 Can the use of Novamox-500 cause rejection of birth control pills?
- 4.2 Is Novamox-500 safe?
- 4.3 Does Novamox-500 cause drowsiness?
- 4.4 Can Novamox-500 cause an allergic reaction?
- 4.5 Can the use of Novamox-500 cause diarrhea?
- 4.6 How long does Novamox-500 work ?
- 4.7 What should I do if I haven’t recovered after using Novamox-500?
- 4.8 Can I stop taking Novamox-500 after symptom relief?
- 5 Side effect of Novamox-500