Buy Cheap Poxet™-60 Online
- Brand: Poxet™-60
- Composition: Dapoxetine Hydrochloride
- Power: 60mg
- Treatment: Premature ejaculation (PE)
- Take: 25-35 minutes before sexual intercourse
- Effect of the drug: up to 4-6 hours
- Daily dosage: no more than 1 tablet per day
- Manufacturer: Sunrise Remedies Pvt.Ltd.
- Country of Origin: India
Poxet™-60 Dapoxetine HCL Tablets for Sale in Tadasiva.com
Poxet™-60 is a drug for the treatment of Premature ejaculation (PE) from the Indian manufacturer Sunrise Remedies Pvt.Ltd.
Poxet™-60 is a round-shaped tablet with a biconvex surface, covered with a blue film shell, with the active substance Dapoxetine Hydrochloride.
Statistics say that every man has had premature ejaculation at least once in his life. This sexual dysfunction is the most common problem in men. According to statistics, premature ejaculation affects from 30% to 50%. Premature ejaculation is when sexual intercourse lasts less than we would like. In this rather vague definition, not a word is mentioned about the norm, simply because there is no such concept for the duration of sexual intercourse.
- Packing: 10 tablets in 1 strip
- Minimum order quantity: 10 tablets
- Minimum price: $ 2.75 per tablet
- : 14-21 days
- Trackable service: 5-9 days
- Order from $150.00: Free AirMail shipping
Poxet™-60 Dapoxetine Cheapest Price Online
Review of Poxet™-60 Dapoxetine HCL Tablets
Poxet™-60 Dapoxetine HCL is used to treat premature ejaculation (PE) in adult men aged 18 to 64 years. Poxet™-60 is ideal for patients who meet the following criteria:
- The latent time of intravaginal ejaculation (IELTS) is less than two minutes
- Persistent or repeated ejaculation after minimal sexual stimulation before, during, or shortly after sexual penetration, and occurring earlier than the moment desired by the patient
- Severe stress or difficulties arising in interpersonal relationships as a consequence of PE
- Insufficient control over the onset of ejaculation
- The onset of premature ejaculation in most attempts to perform sexual intercourse over the past 6 months.
Poxet™-60 Dapoxetine HCL should be taken, if necessary, only as a treatment – before the intended sexual intercourse.
Poxet™-60 for the treatment of Premature ejaculation (PE)
Diagnosis of PE is not difficult and is based on the patient’s complaints about the insufficient duration of sexual intercourse. For an objective assessment and determination of the severity of premature ejaculation, special questionnaires have been developed, which, however, have not found widespread use.
Increased excitability of certain brain centers.
Ejaculation is a reflex that closes in the cerebral cortex. When a certain level of stimulation of this zone is reached, ejaculation occurs. In some conditions, the threshold for triggering this reflex is lowered, and ejaculation occurs earlier. Such conditions include, for example, paracentral lobule syndrome. It manifests itself in childhood with nocturnal urinary incontinence (enuresis). During puberty, early emissions are observed with this syndrome, and with the onset of sexual life, the problem of premature ejaculation arises.
Increased (excessive) sensitivity of the glans penis.
The head of the penis is normally an extremely sensitive part of the male body. But in some men, the sensitive head exceeds the average level and borders on pain. This problem is aggravated by excessive or narrowed foreskin (phimosis), when the head is almost always closed and practically not exposed to contact with the external environment.
A short frenulum of the penis. The frenulum, along with the head, is a highly sensitive area.
With insufficient length of the frenulum during sexual intercourse, its tension occurs, which causes additional stimulation and leads to premature uncontrolled ejaculation.
Diseases that are accompanied by a decrease in the duration of sexual intercourse.
These include: chronic prostatitis, calliculitis, vesiculitis, sexually transmitted infections, urethritis, balanoposthitis, hyperthyroidism, etc. This reason is characteristic of the secondary form of premature ejaculation. The identification and full-fledged treatment of these diseases leads to an elongation of sexual intercourse.
How does Poxet™-60 Dapoxetine HCL work?
- Poxet™-60 Dapoxetine HCL is a potent selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI), and its main metabolites in the human body – desmethyldapoxetine and didesmethyldapoxetine – are equivalent or less strong.
- Ejaculation in humans is regulated primarily by the sympathetic nervous system. Ejaculation is triggered by the spinal reflex center with the participation of the brain stem, which is initially influenced by a number of brain nuclei.
- The mechanism of action of dapoxetine in premature ejaculation is presumably associated with the inhibition of serotonin reuptake by neurons and subsequent enhancement of the effects of neurotransmitters on pre- and postsynaptic receptors.
Safety of the Poxet™-60 Dapoxetine HCL tablet
Poxet™-60 Dapoxetine HCL in the treatment of PE was established during five double-blind clinical trials with placebo control, in which a total of 6081 patients were randomized. The age of the patients was 18 years and older.
For a period of 6 months before the inclusion of these individuals in the study, they had premature ejaculation in most sexual acts. Premature ejaculation was determined in accordance with DSM-IV diagnostic criteria: short ejaculation onset time (latent time of intravaginal ejaculation [IELT; the time from vaginal penetration to the moment of intravaginal ejaculation] is less than two minutes, which was measured using a stopwatch in four studies), weak control over ejaculation, as well as significant stress or difficulties in interpersonal relationships caused by this condition.
Dosage of Poxet™-60 Dapoxetine HCL?
- The recommended starting dose of Poxet™-60 for all patients is 30 mg (½ tablet), which should be taken 1-3 hours before the intended sexual intercourse. Treatment with Poxet™-60 should not be started with a dose of 60 mg.
- Poxet™-60 is not intended for continuous daily use. Prilidzhi should be taken only in case of alleged sexual intercourse. Poxet™-60 should not be taken more often than after 24 hours.
- If an individual reaction to Poxet-60 at a dose of 30 mg is insufficient, and the patient has not had moderate or severe side effects, as well as prodromal symptoms, suggesting the possible development of syncope, the dose may be increased to the recommended dose of 60 mg.
How to use Poxet™-60 Dapoxetine HCL?
Poxet™-60 Dapoxetine HCL should be taken, if necessary, approximately 1-3 hours before sexual intercourse. The frequency and severity of side effects when taking the drug at a dose of 60 mg increases.
If the patient has orthostatic reactions after taking the drug at the initial dose, do not increase the dose to 60 mg. After the first four weeks of therapy (or at least after taking the drug 6 times), the doctor should conduct a thorough assessment of the benefit-risk ratio of Poxet™-60 Dapoxetine HCL in each case to decide whether it is appropriate to continue treatment with this drug.
What are the contraindications of Poxet™-60 Dapoxetine HCL?
- Severe blood diseases;
- severe heart diseases (for example, NYHA class II-IV heart failure, cardiac conduction disorders (AV block of 2-3 degrees) in the absence of a permanent pacemaker, severe coronary heart disease or damage to the valvular apparatus);
- simultaneous administration of monoamine oxidase inhibitors;
- simultaneous administration of serotonin reuptake inhibitors (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors and tricyclic antidepressants) and other drugs with serotonergic effects (for example, L-tryptophan, triptans, tramadol, linezolid, lithium, St. John’s wort preparations (Hypericum perforatum) and within 14 days after discontinuation of administration these drugs;
- under the age of 18;
- simultaneous administration with CYP3A4 inhibitors (ketoconazole, itraconazole, ritonavir, saquinavir, telithromycin, nefazodone, nelfinavir, atazanavir);
- kidney and liver diseases;
- simultaneous administration with thioridazine.
What are the Side Effects of Poxet™-60 Dapoxetine HCL?
- From the nervous system: anxiety, anxiety, decreased libido, unusual dreams, agitation, depression, nervousness, pathological thinking, anorgasmia, drowsiness, impaired concentration, tremor, paresthesia, lethargy.
- From the side of the organ of vision: blurred vision, pain in the eye area, visual impairment.
- From the cardiovascular system: “hot flashes”, bradycardia, decreased blood pressure, systolic hypertension, cessation of sinus node activity.
- From the respiratory system: yawning, nasal congestion.
- From the gastrointestinal tract: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, dyspepsia, bloating, dry mouth.
- On the part of the reproductive system: lack of ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, anorgasmia in men, paresthesia of the genitals.
- From the skin and subcutaneous tissue: hyperhidrosis, cold sweat, itching.
- Other: increased blood pressure, increased heart rate, weakness, irritability, asthenia, anxiety, malaise.
Poxet™-60 Dapoxetine HCL Reviews
- Poxet-60 UK
- Buy Dapoxetine 60mg
- https://tadasiva.com Poxet-60 US
- Generic Priligy-60
- Poxet 60 mg uses
- Poxet 60 mg uses in hindi
- Dapoxetine for Sale Online
- What is Poxet 60?
- Premature ejaculation Pills https://tadasiva.com
- Poxet-60 india
- Poxet by Sunrise Remedies
- Poxet or duration
- Poxet 60 Canada
- 1 Buy Cheap Poxet™-60 Online
- 2 Poxet™-60 Dapoxetine HCL Tablets for Sale in Tadasiva.com
- 3 Poxet™-60 Dapoxetine Cheapest Price Online
- 4 Review of Poxet™-60 Dapoxetine HCL Tablets
- 5 Poxet™-60 for the treatment of Premature ejaculation (PE)
- 6 How does Poxet™-60 Dapoxetine HCL work?
- 7 Safety of the Poxet™-60 Dapoxetine HCL tablet
- 8 Dosage of Poxet™-60 Dapoxetine HCL?
- 9 How to use Poxet™-60 Dapoxetine HCL?
- 10 What are the contraindications of Poxet™-60 Dapoxetine HCL?
- 11 What are the Side Effects of Poxet™-60 Dapoxetine HCL?
- 12 Poxet™-60 Dapoxetine HCL Reviews