Buy Cheap Rizatop™ 10mg Online
- Brand: Rizatop™10 Rizatriptan Tablets IP
- Composition: Rizatriptan
- Power: 10mg
- Treatment: Migraine, Headache
- Manufacturer: Healing Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
- Country of Origin: India
- When taken orally: a single dose is 10 mg
- The daily dose: 30 mg
- The interval between receptions: is at least 2 hours
- In patients receiving propranolol: it is recommended to use a single dose of 5 mg, the daily dose is no more than 15 mg
Rizatop™ Rizatriptan 10mg Tablets for Sale in Tadasiva.com
Rizatop™ 10mg is a drug for emergency therapy of headache phase in migraine attacks, with or without aura from the Indian company Healing Pharma Pvt. Rizatop™ 10mg tablets are round, flat-cylindrical, chamfered, notched on one side, pink or almost pink in color.
The therapeutic activity of Rizatop™ 10mg Risatriptan in the treatment of migraine headaches can be explained by its agonistic effect on the 5-HT 1B and 5-HT 1D receptors of extracerebral intracranial blood vessels, which are believed to dilate when attacked, and the trigeminal sensory nerves that innervate them. Activation of 5-HT 1B and 5-HT 1D receptors can lead to narrowing of intracranial blood vessels that cause pain and inhibition of neuropeptide release, which leads to a decrease in inflammation of sensitive tissues and a decrease in the transmission of the central trigeminal pain signal.
- Packing: 10 tablet in 1 strip
- Minimum order quantity: 12 tablet
- Minimum price: $ 5.00 per tablet
- : 14-21 days
- Trackable service: 5-9 days
- Order from $150.00: Free AirMail shipping
Rizatop™ 10mg Price
Method of application Rizatop™ 10mg
The recommended dose for adults is 10 mg.
The drug Rizatop™ 10mg should not be used for preventive purposes.
When taking a repeated dose, at least a two-hour interval should be maintained; No more than 2 doses of the drug can be taken during any 24-hour period.
If there is a recurrence of headache within 24 hours: if the headache reappears after the first attack is stopped, you can take one additional dose. The above dosage restrictions should be adhered to.
In the absence of an answer: the effectiveness of taking a repeated dose for the treatment of one attack with the ineffectiveness of the first dose has not been studied in controlled studies. https://tadasiva.com Therefore, if there is no response to the first dose, you should not take a second dose of the drug to treat the same attack.
Clinical studies have shown that if there is no response to the treatment of an attack, patients can respond to the treatment of subsequent migraine attacks.
Rizatop™ 10mg Dosage
Some patients should use a lower dose of risatriptan 5 mg, in particular if:
- Patients take propranolol medications. The intake of rizatriptan should occur at intervals of at least 2 hours after taking propranolol;
- Patients suffer from mild or moderate renal insufficiency;
- Patients suffer from hepatic insufficiency of mild or moderate severity.
Doses should be taken at least two-hour intervals; no more than 2 doses of the drug can be taken during any 24-hour period.
- For patients over 65 years of age, the efficacy and safety of rizatriptan has not been systematically evaluated.
Instructions for taking Rizatop™ 10mg
- Open the blister with dry hands https://tadasiva.com.
- Take a whole tablet and put it on the tongue, where it will dissolve and it can be swallowed with saliva.
- The drug does not need to be washed down with liquid. Tablets with a dosage of 10 mg are not intended for separation.
- Tablets dispersed in the oral cavity can be used in situations where there is no liquid to drink, or in order to prevent the development of nausea and vomiting that may accompany swallowing tablets with liquid.