Buy Cheap Tretiva® Capsules Online
- Brand: Tretiva® Capsules
- Composition: Isotretinoin
- Power: 5mg, 10mg, 20mg, 30mg
- Treatment: Acne
- Manufacturer: Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Country of Origin: India
Tretiva® Capsules for Sale in Tadasiva.com
Tretiva® Isotretinoin is a component of a group of drugs closely related to vitamin A, called retinoids. Tretiva® is a generic name for a drug sold by a number of companies, but the original brand was Accutane. It works in different ways, targeting some of the factors that cause acne and other skin conditions, including the production of sebum (an oily substance produced by the skin) and keratin (outer skin scales), which block the pores of the hair follicle and cause acne.
Indications of Tretiva® Isotretinoin: Vulgar acne of severe course (including with the formation of ulcers, hemorrhagic, draining, prone to scarring and pigmentation disorders), resistant to conventional therapies. Pink acne (severe course); folliculitis caused by gram-negative microorganisms; purulent hydradenitis (auxiliary treatment). Keratinization disorder (including ichthyosis, follicular keratosis, palmar-plantar keratodermia, red hairy pitiriasis).
- Packing: 10 tablets in 1 strip
- Minimum order quantity: 30 tablets
- Minimum price: $ 1.25 per tablet
- : 14-21 days
- Trackable service: 5-9 days
- Order from $150.00: Free AirMail shipping
|Tretiva® 30mg × 30 capsules||$ 99.95
Per pill $ 3.33
|Tretiva® 30mg × 60 capsules
Free AirMail shipping
Per pill $ 3.00
|Tretiva® 30mg × 90 capsules
Free AirMail shipping
Per pill $ 2.75
Tretiva® Capsules for Acne treatment
Tretiva® Capsules of Isotretinoin are a stereoisomer of completely trans-retinoic acid (tretinoin), the exact mechanism of action of Erasure has not yet been clarified, however, it has been established that the improvement in the clinical picture of severe forms of acne is associated with suppression of the activity of sebaceous glands and histologically confirmed reduction in their size. In addition, the anti-inflammatory effect of isotretinoin on the skin has been proven.
Hyperkeratosis of the epithelial cells of the hair bulb and sebaceous gland leads to the exfoliation of corneocytes into the duct of the gland and to blockage of the latter with keratin and excess sebaceous secretions. This is followed by the formation of a comedone and, in some cases, the addition of an inflammatory process. It suppresses the proliferation of sebocytes and acts on acne, restoring the normal process of cell differentiation. Sebum is the main substrate for the growth of Propionibacterium acnes, therefore, reducing the formation of sebum suppresses bacterial colonization of the duct.
Dosage of Tretiva® Capsules
Your dermatologist will calculate the amount of isotretinoin you need according to your weight and decide on the appropriate initial dose. With the following prescriptions, the dose of Tretiva® Capsules can be changed depending on how well you cope with side effects and respond to the medicine https://tadasiva.com.
Most patients take from 20 to 80 mg of Tretiva® Capsules isotretinoin every day, and usually the course lasts from 16 to 24 weeks. At lower doses of this range, which are often better tolerated, the course can last more than 24 weeks. Your acne may continue to improve for 8 weeks after treatment.
- With vulgar acne – at a daily dose of 0.5 mg / kg in one or more doses for 2-4 weeks; then the dose is increased to 1 mg / kg and treatment is continued for another 12-20 weeks; the maximum daily dose is 2 mg / kg.
- Dose adjustment is carried out depending on the sensitivity to the drug and / or the severity of side effects. A noticeable therapeutic effect is usually noted after 1-2 months of treatment, sometimes it may take 4-5 months to achieve clinical remission. If the number of rashes decreased by 70% or more in 15-20 weeks, treatment is discontinued.
- The total course dose in most cases does not exceed 100-150 mg / kg. If a persistent or recurrent course of the disease is confirmed, a break of at least 8 weeks should be taken before repeated treatment (up to 16-20 weeks, depending on individual sensitivity).
- In case of an exacerbation of the disease at the beginning of treatment, you should switch to lower doses of the drug – 0.5 mg / kg (or lower) for 2 weeks.
- With folliculitis caused by gram-negative microorganisms, pink acne, purulent hydradenitis – in a daily dose of 0.5-1 mg / kg for 4 months. In case of keratinization disorders – up to 4 mg / kg / day (depending on the disease and severity of the course), the duration of treatment is up to 4 months.
- After achieving clinical remission, the lowest possible doses should be used. The course of treatment is 8-12 weeks.
- The intervals between repeated courses are 1-2 months.
How should I take Tretiva® Capsules?
Since isotretinoin is best absorbed into the body with food containing some kind of dietary fat, it should ideally be taken after a meal or snack with milk, and not on an empty stomach. Tretiva® Capsules must be swallowed whole, they should not be crushed or crushed.
Can I drink alcohol while taking Tretiva® Capsules?
Ideally, alcohol should be completely avoided, as it can cause inflammation of the liver.
Can I take other medications at the same time as Tretiva® Capsules?
Most medications can be safely taken with Tretiva® Capsules, but some medications may react. It is important that you tell your doctor and pharmacist what you are currently taking before taking any new prescription medications.
Medications to avoid when taking isotretinoin include:
- tetracycline antibiotics
This is not a complete list, and it is important that you always inform your doctor and pharmacist that you are taking Tretiva® Capsules isotretinoin, and read the instructions in the package.
During the course of isotretinoin, vitamin supplements containing vitamin A should be avoided.
Are there any other precautions when taking Tretiva® Capsules?
You should never share your pills with other people.
Do not donate blood while taking isotretinoin and for a month after that if the blood is transfused to a pregnant woman.
No adverse effects on pregnancy have been observed if a man taking isotretinoin becomes the father of a child. https://tadasiva.com However, since isotretinoin is present in semen, it may be a reasonable precaution to use a condom to avoid transmitting any drug to women and offspring.
Women should not breastfeed while taking isotretinoin.
What is the problem with women taking Tretiva® Capsules and the onset of pregnancy?
If a pregnant woman takes isotretinoin, there is a high risk that the unborn child will be harmed. There is an increased risk of miscarriage, and infants may have serious disabilities (such as abnormal appearance or mental disability).
For this reason:
- Tretiva® Capsules Isotretinoin should not be taken during pregnancy.
- You should not become pregnant while taking isotretinoin or at least for a month after stopping the course of treatment.
- You should not breastfeed while taking isotretinoin or for one month afterwards.
- If you become pregnant or suspect pregnancy, you should immediately stop taking medications and contact your doctor so that you can go to a specialized clinic for pregnant women.
Will Tretiva® Capsules affect future pregnancies?
Tretiva® Capsules Isotretinoin does not affect fertility. A month after the end of the isotretinoin course, you can become pregnant without additional risk to the unborn child.
Side effect of Tretiva® Capsules
Most of the side effects of Tretiva® Capsules depend on the dose. As a rule, when prescribing the recommended doses, the benefit-risk ratio, taking into account the severity of the disease, is acceptable for the patient. Usually side effects are reversible after dose adjustment or drug withdrawal, but some may persist after discontinuation of treatment.
Symptoms associated with hypervitaminosis A: dry skin, mucous membranes, including lips (cheilitis), nasal cavity (bleeding), larynx (hoarseness of voice), eyes (conjunctivitis, reversible corneal opacity and contact lens intolerance).
- Skin and its appendages: rash, itching, erythema of the face/dermatitis, sweating, pyogenic granuloma, paronychia, onychodystrophy, increased growth of granulation tissue, persistent thinning of hair, reversible hair loss, fulminant forms of acne, hirsutism, hyperpigmentation, photosensitization, photoallergia, slight skin injury. At the beginning of treatment, an exacerbation of acne may occur that persists for several weeks.
- Musculoskeletal system: muscle pain with or without increased serum CPK, joint pain, hyperostosis, arthritis, calcification of ligaments and tendons, other bone changes, tendinitis.
- Central nervous system and mental sphere: behavioral disorders, depression, headache, increased intracranial pressure (“pseudo-brain tumor”: headache, nausea, vomiting, visual impairment, optic nerve edema), convulsive seizures.
- Sensory organs: isolated cases of visual acuity disorders, photophobia, dark adaptation disorder (decreased twilight vision acuity), rarely – color perception disorder (passing after drug withdrawal), lenticular cataract, keratitis, blepharitis, conjunctivitis, eye irritation, optic nerve edema (as a manifestation of intracranial hypertension); hearing impairment at certain sound frequencies.
- Gastrointestinal tract: nausea, diarrhea, inflammatory bowel diseases (colitis, ileitis), bleeding; pancreatitis (especially with concomitant hypertriglyceridemia above 800 mg / dl). https://tadasiva.com Rare cases of pancreatitis with fatal outcome are described. Transient and reversible increase in the activity of hepatic transaminases, isolated cases of hepatitis. In many of these cases, the changes did not go beyond the norm and returned to the baseline during treatment, but in some situations it was necessary to reduce the dose or cancel the Erasure.
- Respiratory organs: rarely – bronchospasm (more often in patients with a history of bronchial asthma).
- Blood system: anemia, decrease in hematocrit, leukopenia, neutropenia, increase or decrease in the number of platelets, acceleration of ESR.
- Laboratory parameters: hypertriglyceridemia, hypercholesterolemia, hyperuricemia, decreased levels of high-density lipoproteins, rarely hyperglycemia. Cases of newly diagnosed diabetes mellitus were registered during the reception of the Erasure. In some patients, especially those engaged in intense physical activity, individual cases of increased activity of CPK in serum have been described.
- Immune system: local or systemic infections caused by gram-positive pathogens (Staphylococcus aureus).
- Other: lymphadenopathy, hematuria, proteinuria, vasculitis (Wegener’s granulomatosis, allergic vasculitis), systemic hypersensitivity reactions, glomerulonephritis.
- 1 Buy Cheap Tretiva® Capsules Online
- 2 Tretiva® Capsules for Sale in Tadasiva.com
- 3 Tretiva-5 Price
- 4 Tretiva-10 Price
- 5 Tretiva-20 Price
- 6 Tretiva-30 Price
- 7 Tretiva® Capsules for Acne treatment
- 8 Dosage of Tretiva® Capsules
- 9 How should I take Tretiva® Capsules?
- 10 Can I drink alcohol while taking Tretiva® Capsules?
- 11 Can I take other medications at the same time as Tretiva® Capsules?
- 12 Are there any other precautions when taking Tretiva® Capsules?
- 13 What is the problem with women taking Tretiva® Capsules and the onset of pregnancy?
- 14 Will Tretiva® Capsules affect future pregnancies?
- 15 Side effect of Tretiva® Capsules