Buy Cheap Generic Ventolin™ Inhaler Online
- Brand: Ventolin™ Inhaler Salbutamol GSK
- Composition: Albuterol (Salbutamol)
- Power: 100 mcg × 200 doses
- Treatment: Asthma, Bronchospasm
- Product form: Metered aerosol for inhalation
- Packaging: Inhaler
- Manufacturer: GlaxoSmithKline Plc
Generic Ventolin™ Inhaler for Sale in Tadasiva.com
Ventolin™ Inhaler is used to relieve symptoms of bronchial asthma when they occur (including as part of complex therapy of asthmatic status); prevention of bronchospasm attacks associated with allergen exposure or caused by physical exertion; use as one of the components in long-term maintenance therapy of bronchial asthma.
Ventolin™ Inhaler is prescribed as part of the complex therapy of other chronic lung diseases accompanied by reversible airway obstruction, including COPD, chronic bronchitis, emphysema of the lungs.
Ventolin™ Inhaler 100 mcg / 200 doses Price
|1 inhaler||$ 19.95
Per pill $ 19.95
|2 inhaler||$ 35.95
Per pill $ 17.98
|3 inhaler||$ 50.95
Per pill $ 16.98
|4 inhaler||$ 63.95
Per pill $ 16.98
|6 inhaler||$ 89.95
Per pill $ 14.99
Review of Ventolin™ Inhaler 100mcg/dose 200 dose aerosol for inhalation dosed
Metered aerosol for Ventolin™ Inhaler: an aluminum inhaler equipped with a plastic dosing device with a protective cap containing a suspension of white or almost white color.
Composition, release form and packaging
Aerosol for inhalation dosed – 1 dose:
- active substance: salbutamol sulfate – 120.5 mcg (equivalent to 100 mcg of salbutamol);
- excipients: tetrafluoroethane — 1 dose.
In an aluminum aerosol can (complete with a dosing device); https://tadasiva.com in a cardboard pack 1 cylinder.
After inhalation, 10-20% of the salbutamol dose reaches the lower respiratory tract. The rest of the dose remains in the inhaler or is deposited in the oropharynx and then swallowed. The fraction deposited in the respiratory tract is absorbed into the lung tissues and blood, but is not metabolized in the lungs.
The degree of binding of salbutamol to plasma proteins is about 10%.
Once in the blood, salbutamol is metabolized in the liver and is excreted, mainly in the urine, unchanged or in the form of phenolic sulfate.
The ingested part of the inhaled dose is absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract and undergoes active metabolism during the first passage through the liver, turning into phenolic sulfate. Unchanged salbutamol and conjugate are excreted mainly in the urine.
Salbutamol injected intravenously has T1 / 2 4-6 hours. It is excreted partly by the kidneys and partly as a result of metabolism to inactive 4′-O-sulfate (phenolic sulfate), which is also excreted mainly in the urine. Only a small part of the administered dose of salbutamol is excreted with feces. Most of the dose of salbutamol injected into the body intravenously, orally or by inhalation, is excreted within 72 hours.
Salbutamol is a selective beta-2-adrenergic receptor agonist. In therapeutic doses, it acts on the β2-adrenoreceptors of the smooth muscles of the bronchi, having little or no effect on the β1-adrenoreceptors of the myocardium. It has a pronounced bronchodilating effect, preventing or relieving bronchial spasm, reduces resistance in the respiratory tract. Increases the vital capacity of the lungs. Increases mucociliary clearance (in chronic bronchitis up to 36%), stimulates mucus secretion, activates the functions of the ciliated epithelium.
In the recommended therapeutic doses, it does not have a negative effect on the CCC, does not cause an increase in blood pressure. To a lesser extent, compared with drugs of this group, it has a positive chrono- and inotropic effect. Causes dilation of the coronary arteries.
It has a number of metabolic effects: it reduces the concentration of potassium in plasma, affects glycogenolysis and insulin secretion, has a hyperglycemic (especially in patients with bronchial asthma) and lipolytic effect, increases the risk of acidosis.
After the use of inhalation forms, the effect develops quickly, the beginning of the effect is after 5 minutes, the maximum is after 30-90 minutes (75% of the maximum effect is achieved within 5 minutes), the duration is 4-6 hours.
Ventolin™ Inhaler Instructions
Before using Ventolin™ Inhaler for the first time, or if the inhaler has not been used for a week or longer, remove the cap from the mouthpiece by slightly squeezing the cap from the sides, shake the inhaler well and press the aerosol valve to release 1 inhalation dose into the air to make sure the inhaler is working properly.
Using Ventolin™ Inhaler
- Remove the cap from the mouthpiece by slightly squeezing the cap from the sides.
- Inspect the mouthpiece inside and out to make sure it is clean.
- Shake the inhaler well.
- Hold the inhaler between the index finger and thumb in a vertical position with the bottom up, while the thumb should be located on the base under the mouthpiece.
- Make a slow deep exhalation, clasping the mouthpiece with your lips, without squeezing it with your teeth.
- Taking the deepest possible breath through the mouth, simultaneously press the top of the inhaler to release 1 inhaled dose of salbutamol.
- Hold your breath for a few seconds, remove the mouthpiece from your mouth, then exhale slowly.
- To receive the second dose, hold the inhaler in an upright position, wait for about 30 seconds and then repeat.
- Close the mouthpiece tightly with a protective cap.
You should start inhaling as slowly as possible, just before pressing the inhaler valve. For the first few times, it is recommended to practice in front of a mirror. If a “fog” is visible coming out of the top of the inhaler or from the corners of the mouth, then you should start all over again.
If the doctor has given other instructions for using the inhaler, then they should be strictly followed. It is necessary to contact a doctor if there are difficulties with using an inhaler.
Ventolin™ Inhaler Cleaning
Ventolin™ Inhaler must be cleaned at least once a week.
- Remove the metal canister from the plastic case and remove the mouthpiece cover.
- Thoroughly rinse the plastic case and the mouthpiece cover under a stream of warm water.
- Dry the plastic body and mouthpiece cover completely both outside and inside.
- Do not allow overheating.
- Place the metal canister in the plastic case and put on the mouthpiece cover.
Do not immerse the metal canister in water.
Doses of Ventolin™ Inhaler
Only a doctor can decide whether to increase the dose or frequency of use of the drug Ventolin™ Inhaler. It is not recommended to use Ventolin™ Inhaler more than 4 times a day. The need for frequent use of maximum doses of Ventolin™ Inhaler or a sudden increase in the dose indicates a worsening of the course of the disease.
Adults (including elderly patients)
- Relief of bronchospasm attack: the recommended dose is 100-200 mcg (1-2 inhalations).
- Prevention of bronchospasm attacks associated with exposure to an allergen or caused by physical exertion: the recommended dose is 200 mcg (2 inhalations) 10-15 minutes before exposure to the provoking factor.
- Long—term maintenance therapy: the recommended dose is up to 200 mcg (2 inhalations) 4 times a day.
- Relief of bronchospasm attack: the recommended dose is 100-200 mcg (1-2 inhalations).
- Prevention of bronchospasm attacks associated with exposure to an allergen or caused by physical exertion: the recommended dose is 100-200 mcg (1-2 inhalations) 10-15 minutes before exposure to the provoking factor.
- Long—term maintenance therapy: the recommended dose is 200 mcg (2 inhalations) 4 times a day. Ventolin™ Inhaler can be administered through the spacer Babyhaler.
Contraindications to the use of Ventolin™ Inhaler
- Hypersensitivity to any component of the drug;
- management of premature birth;
- threatening abortion;
- children under 2 years old.
With caution: tachyarrhythmia, myocarditis, heart defects, aortic stenosis, coronary artery disease, severe chronic heart failure, hypertension, thyrotoxicosis, pheochromocytoma, decompensated diabetes mellitus, glaucoma, epipripad, renal or hepatic insufficiency, simultaneous administration of non-selective beta-blockers, pregnancy, lactation.
Side Effects of Ventolin™ Inhaler
Ventolin™ Inhaler was prescribed because your doctor decided that the benefits for you are greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this drug do not have serious side effects.
- trembling (tremor),
- dryness or irritation in the mouth/throat,
- taste change,
- nausea or dizziness.
Ventolin™ Inhaler can increase your blood pressure. Check your blood pressure regularly and tell your doctor if the results are high.
Seek medical help immediately if you have any rare but very serious side effects:
- Chest pain,
- irregular heartbeat,
- rapid breathing,
Purchase of Ventolin™ Inhaler
Patients should be instructed about the proper use of the Ventolin™ Inhaler.
Bronchodilators should not be the only or main component of the therapy of unstable or severe bronchial asthma.
If the effect of the usual dose of Ventolin™ Inhaler becomes less effective or less prolonged (the effect of the drug should be maintained for at least 3 hours), the patient should consult a doctor.
Do I need to rinse my mouth after Ventolin™ Inhaler?
After inhalation of steroid drugs and antibiotics, it is necessary to rinse your mouth thoroughly. It is recommended to rinse the mouth and throat with boiled water at room temperature. https://tadasiva.com Do not rinse your throat with antiseptic solutions. Inhalation is carried out no earlier than 1-1.5 hours after eating and physical activity.
Is it possible to drink immediately after inhalation?
It is forbidden to eat, drink and talk for 15-20 minutes after inhalation; inhalation with medicines should be carried out up to 3 times a day
When can’t inhalations be done?
If you have edema, symptoms of sore throat or body temperature has risen above 38.5 degrees, then inhalers are strictly forbidden to use. “If there is pronounced swelling, then the inhaler should not be used, because hydration can cause even greater swelling.
How many times a day can I use Ventolin™ Inhaler?
It is not recommended to use the Ventolin™ Inhaler more than 4 times a day. The need for frequent use of maximum doses of Ventolin™ Inhaler or a sudden increase in the dose indicates a worsening of the course of the disease. Relief of bronchospasm attack: the recommended dose is 100-200 mcg (1-2 inhalations).
Buy Ventolin™ Inhaler over the counter
- Ventolin™ Inhaler for sale
- where can i buy Ventolin™ Inhaler
- buy Ventolin™ Inhaler online
- Ventolin™ Inhaler over the counter UK
- Ventolin™ Inhaler non prescription
- Ventolin™ Inhaler UK price
- Ventolin™ Inhaler for sale US/UK/Canada Tadasiva.com
- Ventolin™ Inhaler over the counter Canada
- 1 Buy Cheap Generic Ventolin™ Inhaler Online
- 2 Generic Ventolin™ Inhaler for Sale in Tadasiva.com
- 3 Ventolin™ Inhaler 100 mcg / 200 doses Price
- 4 Review of Ventolin™ Inhaler 100mcg/dose 200 dose aerosol for inhalation dosed
- 5 Ventolin™ Inhaler Instructions
- 6 Doses of Ventolin™ Inhaler
- 7 Contraindications to the use of Ventolin™ Inhaler
- 8 Side Effects of Ventolin™ Inhaler
- 9 Purchase of Ventolin™ Inhaler
- 10 Buy Ventolin™ Inhaler over the counter