Buy Cheap Almox® 250 / 500 mg Online
- Brand: Almox®
- Composition: Amoxicillin
- Material type: Tablets IP
- Treatment: various bacterial infections
- Power: 250mg, 500mg
- Manufacturer: Alkem Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
- Country of Origin: India
Almox® 250 / 500 mg Tablets for Sale in Tadasiva.com
The effect of Almox® comes very quickly. Like other penicillin antibiotics, it inhibits cell wall synthesis. Almox® It is used for the treatment and prevention of bacterial infections, such as inflammation of the gums, urinary tract, ear, respiratory tract, skin, sinusitis, tonsillitis, parathyroid gland and other diseases. It treats infection by suppressing the synthesis of the bacterial cell wall.
- Packing: 15 tablet in 1 strip
- Minimum order quantity: 30 tablet
- Minimum price: $ 0.42 per tablet
- : 14-21 days
- Trackable service: 5-9 days
- Order from $150.00: Free AirMail shipping
Almox® 250mg (Generic Amoxil) Price
Almox® 500mg (Generic Amoxil) Price
Almox® 250 / 500 mg dosage and administration
Almox® capsules should be swallowed whole with a glass of water. Eating does not affect the absorption of amoxicillin. The duration of treatment is determined by the doctor and is usually 7-10 days (at least 2-3 days after the disappearance of symptoms). In the treatment of infections caused by beta-hemolytic streptococcus, the course of treatment is at least 10 days to prevent late complications (rheumatism, glomerulonephritis).
Adults and children with a body weight of 40 kg or more:
- Standard dose of Almox® it is 1500-3000 mg of amoxicillin per day, divided into 3-4 doses. The daily dose can be divided into 2 doses (every 12 hours). In severe infections, the daily dose can be increased to 4-6 g per day.
The maximum recommended oral dose is 6 g per day.
- Treatment of severe or recurrent purulent respiratory tract infection: 3 g 2 times a day.
- Acute uncomplicated urinary tract infection: 3 g twice with an interval between doses of 10-12 hours.
Almox® in case of impaired renal function:
- Creatinine clearance > 30 ml/min – dose adjustment is not required.
- Creatinine clearance < 30 ml / min – it is recommended to increase the interval between doses and reduce the total daily dose.
- Creatinine clearance 10-30 ml / min — 250 mg or 500 mg (maximum dose) 2 times a day (every 12 hours), depending on the severity of the infection.
- Creatinine clearance < 10 ml / min – 250 mg or 500 mg (maximum dose) once a day (every 24 hours), depending on the severity of the infection.
- Patients on hemodialysis – 250 mg or 500 mg (maximum dose) once a day (every 24 hours), depending on the severity of the infection. An additional dose is recommended during and at the end of dialysis.
Almox® application in children with a body weight of less than 40 kg:
The daily dose is 40-90 mg / kg / day, divided into 2-3 doses (no more than 3 g per day), depending on the indications, the severity of the infection and the characteristics of the pathogen. Dosage 3 times a day increases the effectiveness of treatment; it is recommended to take twice a day if the dose is at the upper end of the dose range.
Kidney failure in children:
- Creatinine clearance > 30 ml/min – dose adjustment is not required.
- Creatinine clearance of 10-30 ml / min is the usual single dose, the interval between doses is 12 hours (corresponds to 2/3 of the usual daily dose).
- Creatinine clearance < 10 ml / min is the usual single dose, the interval between doses is 24 hours (corresponds to 1/3 of the daily dose).
- Special dosage recommendations: tonsillitis – 50 mg / kg / day.
Impaired liver function:
Dose adjustment is not required.
Almox® for an elderly patient:
With preserved renal function, dose adjustment is not required.
- Symptoms – nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, violation of the water-electrolyte balance.
- Treatment — gastric lavage, administration of activated charcoal, saline laxatives, correction of the electrolyte balance of water, hemodialysis.
Indications for use Almox® 250 / 500 mg Amoxicillin
The antibiotic Almox® 250 / 500 mg is prescribed for infectious and inflammatory diseases caused by microorganisms sensitive to amoxicillin:
- upper respiratory tract infections (tonsillopharyngitis, sinusitis, acute otitis media);
- lower respiratory tract infections (acute bacterial bronchitis, exacerbation of chronic bronchitis, community-acquired pneumonia);
- infections of the genitourinary system (pyelonephritis, pyelitis, cystitis, urethritis, endometritis, cervicitis, gonorrhea);
- abdominal infections (cholangitis, cholecystitis);
- eradication of Helicobacter pylori in patients with gastric and duodenal ulcer (always in combination with other drugs);
- infections of the skin and soft tissues (erysipelas, impetigo, secondarily infected dermatoses);
- leptospirosis, listeriosis;
- Lyme disease;
- gastrointestinal infections (enterocolitis, typhus, dysentery, salmonellosis caused by Salmonella typhi, ampicillin-sensitive, salmonellosis;
- prevention of bacterial endocarditis during surgical interventions in the oral cavity and upper respiratory tract.
In patients with hypersensitivity to cephalosporins, carbapenems, the possibility of cross-allergy should be considered https://tadasiva.com.
Almox® 250 / 500 mg Amoxicillin contraindications
- Allergic diathesis;
- bronchial asthma;
- hay fever;
- infectious mononucleosis;
- liver failure;
- a history of gastrointestinal diseases (especially colitis associated with taking
- hypersensitivity (including to other penicillins, cephalosporins, carbapenems).
Side effect of Almox® 250 / 500 mg Amoxicillin
- urticaria, redness of the skin, erythematous rash, angioedema, rhinitis, conjunctivitis; rarely – fever, arthralgia, eosinophilia, exfoliative dermatitis, erythema multiforme (including Stevens-Johnson syndrome);
- a reaction similar to serum sickness;
- in some cases – anaphylactic shock.
From the digestive system:
- taste changes,
- pain in the anus,
- rarely pseudomembranous enterocolitis.
From the liver and biliary tract:
- moderate increase in the activity of “hepatic” transaminases, r
- arely – hepatitis and cholestatic jaundice.
From the nervous system (with prolonged use in high doses):
- behavior change,
- peripheral neuropathy,
- thrombocytopenic purpura,
- transient anemia.
- interstitial nephritis,
- joint pain,
- oral and vaginal candidiasis,
- superinfection (especially in patients with chronic diseases or reduced body resistance).
Storage conditions Almox® 250 / 500 mg
Almox® 250 / 500 mg should be stored out of the reach of children, in a dry place, in the original packaging to protect against moisture, at a temperature not exceeding 25 °C.
Shelf life of the drug: https://tadasiva.com Shelf life of 3 years.
- 1 Buy Cheap Almox® 250 / 500 mg Online
- 2 Almox® 250 / 500 mg Tablets for Sale in Tadasiva.com
- 3 Almox® 250mg (Generic Amoxil) Price
- 4 Almox® 500mg (Generic Amoxil) Price
- 5 Almox® 250 / 500 mg dosage and administration
- 6 Indications for use Almox® 250 / 500 mg Amoxicillin
- 7 Almox® 250 / 500 mg Amoxicillin contraindications
- 8 Side effect of Almox® 250 / 500 mg Amoxicillin
- 9 Storage conditions Almox® 250 / 500 mg