Buy Cheap Generic Amoxil® 250 / 500 mg Online
- Brand: AMX / Svizmox
- Composition: Amoxicillin
- Material type: Tablets IP
- Power: 250mg / 500mg
- Manufacturer: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. / Svizera Labs Pvt. Ltd.
- Country of Origin: India
Generic Amoxil® 250 / 500 mg Tablets for Sale in Tadasiva.com
Generic Amoxil® Amoxicillin is a broad-spectrum antibiotic. It is used to treat a large number of diseases caused by bacteria sensitive to it. It is available in a variety of medicinal forms, on the website https://tadasiva.com it is available in 250 and 500 mg capsules. Medicinal properties of Generic Amoxil® Amoxicillin includes only a bacteriostatic effect on bacteria sensitive to it. It has no effect on viruses or fungi.
- Packing: 10 tablet in 1 strip
- Minimum order quantity: 30 tablet
- Minimum price: $ 0.42 per tablet
- : 14-21 days
- Trackable service: 5-9 days
- Order from $150.00: Free AirMail shipping
Overview Generic Amoxil® 250mg, 500mg
Indications for the use of amoxicillin Generic Amoxil® are diseases in which the inflammatory process is caused by microorganisms sensitive to the drug. The most pronounced effect of this antibiotic Generic Amoxil® has against the following pathogens:
The following bacteria in some cases are sensitive to amoxicillin, but sometimes they are resistant, so doctors do not use it as a first-line therapy. These include:
- hemophilic bacillus,
- E. coli,
- helicobacter pylori,
Some analogues of amoxicillin, which contain clavulanic acid or sulbactam, have a much more effective effect against these pathogens.
The following pathogens are absolutely resistant to the action of amoxicillin Generic Amoxil®, that is, the use of this drug in diseases that they cause is useless and meaningless. These include chlamydia, mycoplasma, legionella, Klebsiella, Acinetobacter, etc. In diseases that are caused by these pathogens, doctors choose other options for antimicrobial therapy.
Indications for use of Generic Amoxil®
Indications for the use of Generic Amoxil® are diverse. In outpatient practice, it is recommended as a therapy for infectious diseases caused by the introduction of various streptococci. These include:
- diseases of the upper respiratory tract, ENT organs, such as angina, otitis, sinusitis, frontitis,
- diseases of the lower respiratory tract, they are acute bronchitis and exacerbation of chronic bronchitis, community-acquired pneumonia,
- infectious diseases of the skin, soft tissues, such as abscess, phlegmon, erysipelas, etc.,
- urinary tract and kidney infections (acute cystitis, acute pyelonephritis and exacerbation of chronic),
- infectious diseases of the intestine (enteritis, colitis),
- early stage of Lyme disease.
In some cases, preventive indications for use are possible Indications for the use of Generic Amoxil®, for example, it is prescribed to patients with an increased risk of endocarditis. It can also be prescribed during various manipulations in the oral cavity (prosthetics, removal). Another fairly common indication for the use of amoxicillin Indications for the use of Generic Amoxil® is the eradication of Helicobacter Pylori.
Pharmacological properties of Amoxicillin
Amoxicillin is a broad-spectrum antibacterial drug, one of a wide list of penicillin antibiotics. It has a bactericidal effect, that is, it leads to the immediate death of streptococci, some staphylococci, enterococci, listeria, E. coli, Helicobacter pylori, salmonella, shigella and many others.
The properties of Amoxicillin in oral form are as follows: it is absorbed in the intestine and after 1-2 hours it can be found in various body fluids (bronchial secretions, saliva, tears, etc.). Eating does not have an effect on the absorption of this antibiotic, so it can be taken both before, during, and after meals. It is excreted mainly by the kidneys in the urine.
Method of application of Generic Amoxil®
The tablet form of Generic Amoxil® Amoxicillin (or in capsules) is used orally regardless of food intake. The multiplicity is determined by the attending doctor on the basis of indications, age, the presence of kidney diseases. The Generic Amoxil® tablet is taken as a whole, but can be divided into parts or crumbled. Some manufacturers produce soluble, that is, dispersible tablets, they easily dissolve in a spoon with 1-2 ml of ordinary boiled water. They are suitable for children and patients who have difficulty swallowing.
Generic Amoxil® 250mg / 500mg dosage
Properties of Generic Amoxil® they directly depend on what dose the sick person uses. They are not the same for different diseases. Doses of Generic Amoxil® also depend on body weight, age of the patient, the presence of concomitant liver and kidney diseases. All these parameters are certainly taken into account by the attending physician when choosing a course of therapy, therefore, independently choose the dose of Generic Amoxil® we https://tadasiva.com do not recommend it, even after carefully reading the instructions for medical use.
A treatment course designed for an adult weighing 60-80 kg:
- acute sinusitis – from 250 to 500 mg 3 times a day,
- acute otitis, tonsillitis, pharyngitis – 500 mg 3 times a day,
- community-acquired pneumonia – from 500 to 1000 mg 3 times a day,
- eradication of helicobacter infection – from 750 to 1000 mg 2 times a day,
- acute cystitis, pyelonephritis – 1000 mg 3 times a day, sometimes the dose reaches 3 g 3 times a day,
- prevention of infectious endocarditis – 2000 mg 30-60 minutes before the start of the operation (first incision),
- Lyme disease – from 500 to 1000 mg 3 times a day for 10-21 days.
Doses of Generic Amoxil® they are not the same for different patients.
- In children from 1 to 12 years of age, the dosage of the drug is calculated according to the formula 25-50 mg / kg / day, which must be divided into 3 doses. It is extremely difficult to do this with a tablet, so this antibiotic is produced in the form of a powder for the preparation of a suspension for oral administration.
- Patients suffering from chronic kidney and liver diseases are a very vulnerable category of patients. These organs are involved in the removal of this antibiotic from the human body and if they do not work at full capacity (there is renal or hepatic insufficiency), then the use of conventional dosages of the drug can lead to various complications of amoxicillin.
- Before taking the drug in people with renal insufficiency, the doctor should calculate creatinine clearance. If it is 10-30 ml / min, then an overdose of amoxicillin may occur if it is used more than 2 times a day in a standard dose, if less than 10 ml / min, then 1 time a day in a standard dose. In patients who are on hemodialysis, the dose is also 1 time per day.
- In patients with impaired liver function (hepatic insufficiency), the dose of the drug is reduced only if its degree is assessed as severe. The reason is that the kidneys are the main organ that secretes this drug outside, which can be explained by the properties of amoxicillin (it is a hydrophilic drug).
Generic Amoxil® – Contraindications
- Hypersensitivity to any components of the drug and/or to any antibacterial agents of the penicillin group.
- A history of severe hypersensitivity reactions (including anaphylaxis) associated with the use of other beta-lactam agents (including cephalosporins, carbapenems, or monobactams).
- Infectious mononucleosis and leukemoid reactions of the lymphatic type.
impaired digestive tract function-nausea, vomiting, diarrhea; vomiting and diarrhea may result in a violation of the water-electrolyte balance.
Cases of crystalluria have been reported, sometimes leading to renal failure.
induce vomiting or gastric lavage, followed by taking activated charcoal and an osmotic laxative. Water and electrolyte balance should be maintained.
Drug interaction of Generic Amoxil®
Given the fact that antibacterial drugs are prescribed for proven bacterial infection, other medications are usually prescribed simultaneously with them as a complex therapy of the underlying disease. At the same time, the doctor should take into account the fact that amoxicillin often interacts with other drugs.
- If the patient suffers from concomitant gout and takes allopurinol, then simultaneous treatment with these drugs repeatedly increases the risk of allergic reactions.
- If the patient takes indirect oral anticoagulants (warfarin), he should be very careful, because the interaction of amoxicillin with these drugs increases the risk of bleeding. This happens as a result of the fact that the antibiotic inhibits the synthesis of vitamin K in the intestine, which plays an important role in the metabolism of warfarin. It is necessary to monitor INR and prothrombin time, in some cases it is necessary to resort to changing the antibiotic.
- With simultaneous administration of digoxin with amoxicillin, the risk of overdose with both drugs increases.
- Considering that exceeding the dose of the first of them can lead to serious disturbances in the work of the heart, it should be reduced beforehand.
- The interaction of Generic Amoxil® with other antibiotics (tetracyclines, sulfonamides, erythromycin, etc.) leads to the fact that their effectiveness decreases. This fact should be taken into account by the doctor before starting therapy, so that it does not turn out to be useless.
- It is also worth being very careful for those who are constantly taking methotrexate for any disease. This drug is therefore very toxic, and as a result of the influence of amoxicillin, this property of it increases significantly.
- The first organs that may be affected are the kidneys, since both of them are lipophilic and are excreted mainly in the urine.
- Another very important point is the fact that Generic Amoxil® interacts with oral contraceptives, which are taken by millions of women. An antibiotic can reduce their effectiveness, resulting in an increased risk of unwanted pregnancy. Against the background of therapy with this drug, a woman should use other additional contraceptive measures (condom, spermicides, etc.).
Side effects of Generic Amoxil®
- Infections and infestations: candidiasis of the skin and mucous membranes, development of superinfection.
- From the blood and lymphatic system: hemolytic anemia, thrombocytopenia, eosinophilia, leukopenia (including severe neutropenia and Agranulocytosis), as well as increased bleeding time and prothrombin time. These symptoms are reversible upon discontinuation of treatment.
- Immune system disorders: as with all antibiotics – severe allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis, angioedema, anaphylactic shock, serum sickness and allergic vasculitis; enanthema, hyperemia, fever.
- If an anaphylactic reaction develops, appropriate therapy should be initiated immediately.
- Nervous system disorders: insomnia, loss of consciousness, headache, hyperkinesia, confusion, dizziness, convulsions. These effects are more common in patients who use very high doses.
- From the gastrointestinal tract: diarrhea, loss of appetite, dry mouth, taste disorders, bloating, abdominal discomfort and pain, nausea; itching at the site of the anus; vomiting, intestinal candidiasis, superficial discoloration of the teeth, tongue staining in black, which pass either during treatment or immediately after the end of therapy, antibiotic-associated colitis (including pseudomembranous colitis and hemorrhagic colitis).
- Hepatobiliary disorders: hepatitis, cholestatic jaundice, moderate increase in the concentration of liver enzymes (AST, ALT).
- From the skin and subcutaneous tissues: pruritus, rash, including erythematous and maculopapular; urticaria, erythema multiforme, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, toxic epidermal necrolysis, bullous or exfoliative dermatitis and acute generalized exanthematous pustulosis.
- From the kidneys and urinary system: interstitial nephritis, crystalluria. In case of severe side effects, the drug should be discontinued.
- Others: general weakness.
- Is Generic Amoxil® and amoxicillin the same thing? Active ingredient Generic Amoxil®: amoxicillin trihydrate, in terms of amoxicillin – 250 mg or 500 mg Amoxicillin is a semi-synthetic penicillin (beta-lactam antibiotic) that inhibits one or more enzymes (often called penicillin-binding proteins, PBPs) in the biosynthesis pathway of bacterial peptidoglycan, which is an integral structural component of the bacterial cell wall.
- Does Generic Amoxil® get you High? Antibacterial agents for systemic use. Beta-lactam antibacterial agents, penicillins. Broad-spectrum penicillins.
- Can Generic Amoxil® be taken without food? Generic Amoxil® is intended for oral use. Eating does not reduce the absorption of amoxicillin. The tablet should be swallowed with water. If the patient has forgotten to take the next dose of the drug Generic Amoxil®, it should be taken as soon as possible. Do not take a double dose in order to compensate for the missed dose!
- How does Generic Amoxil® work in the body? Amoxicillin completely dissociates in aqueous solution at physiological pH. It is quickly and well absorbed by oral administration. When taken orally, the bioavailability of amoxicillin is approximately 70%. The time to reach the maximum plasma concentration (Tmax) is approximately one hour.
3 years old.
Store in the original packaging, at a temperature not exceeding 25 °C. Keep out of reach of children.
- 1 Buy Cheap Generic Amoxil® 250 / 500 mg Online
- 2 Generic Amoxil® 250 / 500 mg Tablets for Sale in Tadasiva.com
- 3 Overview Generic Amoxil® 250mg, 500mg
- 4 Indications for use of Generic Amoxil®
- 5 Pharmacological properties of Amoxicillin
- 6 Method of application of Generic Amoxil®
- 7 Generic Amoxil® 250mg / 500mg dosage
- 8 Generic Amoxil® – Contraindications
- 9 Drug interaction of Generic Amoxil®
- 10 Side effects of Generic Amoxil®
- 11 FAQs