Buy Androxal 50mg Enclomiphene Online
- Enclomiphene citrate increases the levels of LH and total serum testosterone; however, no temporal relationship has been observed between peak levels of the drug and these hormones.
- Enclomiphene citrate steadily increased serum total testosterone levels within normal limits and increased LH and FSH levels above normal limits. The effects of LH and total testosterone were present for at least 1 week after discontinuation of treatment.
Androxal, Enclomiphene citrate CAS:7599-79-3
Information: British Journal of Urology
Molecular Formula: C26H28ClNO • C6H8O7
Using Androxal 50mg Enclomiphene
- As an alternative to HRT (two people under my supervision), in other words — GST (hormone stimulating therapy).
- On post-course therapy (PCT), as a replacement for clomiphene citrate, at half the dosage.
- To raise sagging testosterone (on a calorie deficit, fatigue of the central nervous system, prolonged stress).
Description of Androxal 50mg Enclomiphene
- Enclomiphene has a half-life of about 12 hours, is a powerful antagonist of estrogen receptors, stimulates the axis of the GH (pituitary gland-hypothalamus-testicles) according to the above scheme.
- Over time, in the case of taking clomiphene citrate, Zuclomiphene accumulates in the body, increasing the negative effect on libido, Leydig cells, epididymis, seminal vesicles and kidneys.
- Taking clomiphene citrate at the initial stage shows a positive effect — libido increases, mood and quality of life in general improves. But over time, the positive impact is waning.
- Clinical trials have shown that enclomiphene may be a more preferable treatment than testosterone injections, creams, patches.
- Treatment with an isolated isomer (enclomiphene) has a positive effect on testosterone production and does not affect the histology of the testicles.
- The study showed that a single dose of 12.5 mg of enclomiphene increased the testosterone level from 7.5 nmol / l to 16.3 nmol / l, which allowed to keep the increased concentration of testosterone for quite a long time (as they say in studies from 3 to 30 days). LH and FSH increased, which cannot be said about the testosterone gel, which lowers them over time.
- Direct studies on bodybuilders have shown that an athlete during PCT needs a dosage of 25 mg / d of enclomiphene, followed by a decrease in dosage, controlling his own blood parameters.
- Currently, the positive effect of enclomiphene has been noted by many people who have used enclomiphene. In the vast majority of cases, against the background of taking enclomiphene, there is a positive dynamics of testosterone, lh, fsh levels, changes in well-being (mood, activity, quality of life), libido also often improves. Improvement of the spermogram is a common phenomenon for those who have used enclomiphene.
- Enclomiphene is a selective modulator of estrogen receptors (SERMs or as it was called — antiestrogen). At the same time, it does not reduce the level of estradiol, but selectively blocks receptors sensitive to estradiol. Therefore, the control of estradiol is a necessary rule when using the antiestrogen enclomiphene. If estradiol deviates from the norm due to the aromatization of testosterone, it is necessary to take aromatase inhibitors.
Effectiveness of Androxal 50mg Enclomiphene
The result is 2 weeks:
- Before therapy, testosterone is at the border of ~12 nmol/L, which is almost hypogonadism.
- Testosterone after 2 weeks, the result is 24 nmol / L.
- Testosterone after a month — 28 nmol/l
- SHBG at the same level ~ 19 nmol/L
“I feel just great”
As you know, clomiphene citrate could be an excellent alternative to HRT for people with low testosterone (with low LH and FSH). But there is one significant “BUT” — Clomiphene citrate is a racemic mixture of two cis isomers of clomiphene (zuclomiphene) and trans clomiphene (enclomiphene) Zuclomiphene has a half—life of about 14 days, an agonist (not an antagonist) of estrogen receptors, damages testicular tissue, harms sperm production.
Causes a noticeable decrease in libido
- Enclomiphene — has proven itself well as a treatment for low testosterone in men and as an excellent alternative to hormone replacement therapy (HRT) with testosterone.
- It has a half-life of about 12 hours, a powerful antagonist of estrogen receptors, stimulates the GGYA axis. When using clomiphene citrate, the manifestation of side effects is individual, for someone immediately, for someone over time as zuclomiphene accumulates.
- According to research, the use of enclomiphene is more preferable.