Buy Cheap Azee 250 / 500 / 1000 mg Azithromycin Online
- Brand: AZEE Tablets IP
- Composition: Azithromycin
- Power: 250mg, 500mg, 1000mg
- Treatment: Infections, Pneumonia, Tonsillitis
- Manufacturer: Cipla Pvt. Ltd.
- Country of Origin: India
Azee 250 / 500 / 1000 mg Tablets for Sale in Tadasiva.com
Azee 250 / 500 / 1000 mg belongs to a group of drugs known as macrolide antibiotics. It is used to treat various bacterial infections of the respiratory system (for example, pneumonia, bronchitis, tonsillitis, pharyngitis and sinusitis), skin infections (for example, acne and rosacea), ear infections and sexually transmitted infections.
Bacterial infection is a condition in which bacteria multiply in the body and cause infection. It can target any part of the body and very quickly. Azee 250 / 500 / 1000 mg slows down the growth or sometimes kills harmful bacteria, preventing the production of proteins necessary for bacteria to survive. Azee 250 / 500 / 1000 mg does not treat viral infections such as flu or colds.
- Packing: 5 tablet in 1 strip
- Minimum order quantity: 30 tablet
- Minimum price: $ 1.30 per tablet
- : 14-21 days
- Trackable service: 5-9 days
- Order from $150.00: Free AirMail shipping
Azee-250 (Generic Zithromax) Price
Azee-500 (Generic Zithromax) Price
Azee-1000 (Generic Zithromax) Price
Overview of Azee tablets 250 / 500 / 1000 mg
Azee 250 / 500 / 1000 mg is an oral antibacterial drug of the macrolide group intended for the treatment of sexually transmitted diseases, mycobacterial infections, community—acquired pneumonia and inflammatory diseases of the pelvic organs.
Azee tablets are used for long-term treatment of low-dose respiratory diseases, in which the remodeling of the airway wall occurs. Since it improves the overall assessment of symptoms and respiratory function in these patients, we suggest that additional clinical benefits of azithromycin are associated with inhibition of the proliferation of smooth muscle cells of the respiratory tract.
Using Azee tablets 250 / 500 / 1000 mg
Azee 250 / 500 / 1000 mg is indicated for use in adults for the treatment of the following mild and moderate infections :
Lower respiratory tract infections:
- Acute bacterial bronchitis caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae, Haemophilus influenzae or Moraxella catarrhalis. Mutual pneumonia caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae or Haemophilus. influenzae in patients requiring outpatient oral treatment. Community-acquired pneumonia caused by sensitive microorganisms in patients requiring initial intravenous therapy. Clinical studies have demonstrated their effectiveness against Chlamydia pneumoniae, Haemophilus influenzae, Legionella pneumophilia, Moraxella catarrhalis, Mycoplasma pneumoniae, Staphylococcus aureus and Streptococcus pneumoniae.
Upper respiratory tract infections:
- Acute sinusitis caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae or Haemophilus influenzae. Acute streptococcal pharyngitis. Note. Penicillin is a common drug of choice in the treatment of pharyngitis caused by Streptococcus pyogenes, including the prevention of rheumatism. Azithromycin has been shown to be almost as effective in the treatment of streptococcal pharyngitis. However, there is currently no reliable data confirming the effectiveness of azithromycin in the subsequent prevention of rheumatism.
Uncomplicated skin and skin infections:
- Uncomplicated infections caused by Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus pyogenes or Streptococcus agalactiae. Abscesses usually require surgical drainage.
Sexually transmitted diseases:
- Uncomplicated urethritis and cervicitis caused by Chlamydia trachomatis. Note. At the recommended dose, azithromycin should not be used to treat gonorrhea or syphilis. Like other drugs for the treatment of non-gonococcal infections, it can mask or delay the incubation symptoms of gonorrhea or syphilis. To detect gonorrhea or syphilis, appropriate tests should be performed and, if necessary, treatment should be prescribed.
Azee is also indicated for the treatment of conjunctivitis and trachoma caused by Chlamydia trachomatis. Azithromycin is also indicated for the prevention of infection caused by the intracellular Mycobacterium avium (MAC) complex when used as monotherapy or in combination with rifabutin at an approved dose in adults and children over 12 years of age with HIV infection and CD4 cell count less than or equal to 75 cells / ml (see precautions). Before starting therapy, a disseminated infection caused by the intracellular Mycobacterium avium-a complex should be excluded by negative blood culture.
Side Effects of Azee 250 / 500 / 1000 mg Azithromycin
Azee 250 / 500 / 1000 mg Azithromycin may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are serious or do not go away:
- abdominal pain stomach
Some side effects can be serious. The following symptoms are rare, but if you experience any of them, contact your doctor immediately or seek emergency medical attention:
- rapid, rapid or irregular heartbeat
- fear of heights
- wheezing or difficulty breathing or swallowing
- swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet,
- ankle or lower leg
- mouth ulcers
- severe diarrhea (watery or bloody stools) that may occur with or without fever and
- stomach upset (which may occur within 2 months or more of your treatment)
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
- extreme fatigue
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- lack of energy
- 1 Buy Cheap Azee 250 / 500 / 1000 mg Azithromycin Online
- 2 Azee 250 / 500 / 1000 mg Tablets for Sale in Tadasiva.com
- 3 Azee-250 (Generic Zithromax) Price
- 4 Azee-500 (Generic Zithromax) Price
- 5 Azee-1000 (Generic Zithromax) Price
- 6 Overview of Azee tablets 250 / 500 / 1000 mg
- 7 Using Azee tablets 250 / 500 / 1000 mg
- 8 Side Effects of Azee 250 / 500 / 1000 mg Azithromycin