Buy Cheap Doxicip-100 Doxycycline Online
- Brand: Doxicip-100
- Composition: Doxycycline hydrochloride
- Power: 100 mg
- Treatment: Acne, Amoeba Infections, Malaria
- Manufacturer: Cipla Limited
- Country of Origin: India
Doxicip-100 for Sale in Tadasiva.com
Doxicip-100 (Generic Vibramycin) is an Indian antibiotic drug with the active ingredient Doxycycline. Doxicip-100 Doxycycline actively affects many pathogens of dangerous infections: plague, tularemia, legionella, anthrax, brucella, vibrio cholera, pathogens of sap, rickettsia, chlamydia and others. Some strains of proteus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, mushrooms are not sensitive to it.
It has been established that Doxicip-100 Doxycycline has a less depressing effect on the intestinal flora, is better and more fully absorbed, and retains the effect longer. At the same time, the antibacterial activity of doxycycline is higher than that of other natural tetracyclines. The medicine is quickly and fully absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract, depending on the dosage taken.
- Packing: 10 tablet in 1 strip
- Minimum order quantity: 30 tablet
- Minimum price: $ 0.50 per tablet
- : 14-21 days
- Trackable service: 5-9 days
- Order from $150.00: Free AirMail shipping
Doxicip-100 Doxycycline Price
Description of Doxicip-100 Doxycycline
- The drug Doxicip-100 Doxycycline is characterized by a bacteriostatic effect, consisting in the process of inhibiting protein biosynthesis occurring at the ribosomal level.
- High sensitivity to Doxicip-100 Doxycycline is shown by various gram-positive and gram-negative microorganisms, as well as strains showing resistance to other antibiotics, for example, to new penicillins or cephalosporins. https://tadasiva.com Haemophilus influenzae is particularly sensitive – more than 90% and the main intracellular pathogens.
- The association of Doxicip-100 Doxycycline with blood proteins is at least 93%. Inside the body, the drug is well distributed in organs and tissues, the accumulation of therapeutic concentrations is detected after 30-45 minutes from the moment of administration. Weak penetration into the cerebrospinal fluid was noted.
- The drug Doxicip-100 Doxycycline is able to penetrate through the placenta and into mother’s milk. The substance is excreted from the body with feces and urine.
When is Doxicip-100 Doxycycline applied?
- Infectious and inflammatory diseases caused by susceptible microorganisms: respiratory tract infections (pharyngitis, acute and chronic bronchitis, tracheitis, bronchopneumonia, lobar pneumonia, lung abscess, pleural empyema);
infections of ENT organs (otitis, tonsillitis, sinusitis, etc.);
infections of the genitourinary system (cystitis, pyelonephritis, prostatitis, urethritis, urethrocystitis, urogenital mycoplasmosis, endometritis, endocervicitis, acute orchiepididymitis; gonorrhea);
- Infections of the biliary tract and gastrointestinal tract (cholecystitis, cholangitis, gastroenterocolitis, bacterial dysentery, ”travelers” diarrhea);
infections of the skin and soft tissues (phlegmons, ABSCESSES, furunculosis, panaritii, infected burns, wounds, etc.);
- Infectious diseases of the eyes, syphilis, yaws, legionellosis, риккетсиоз, chlamydia of different localization (including prostate, and proctitis), q fever, Rocky Mountain purple fever, typhus (including, tick–borne, back), Lyme disease (I art. – erythema migrans), and amoebic dysentery, tularemia, typhoid fever, typhoid fever tick-borne, back), Lyme disease (I art. – erythema migrans), moebic dysentery, tularemia, cholera, actinomycosis, malaria, in the composition of combined therapy – leptospirosis, trachoma, psittacosis, whooping cough, brucellosis, osteomyelitis; sepsis, subacute bacterial endocarditis, peritonitis;
prevention of postoperative purulent complications; malaria caused by Plasmodium falciparum during short-term trips (less than 4 months) to the territory where chloroquine and/or pyrimethamine-sulfadoxine resistant strains are common;
- As a drug of the “first” series, it is prescribed to patients up to 65 years of age with exacerbation of chronic bronchitis (incl.against the background of bronchial asthma) without comorbidities (such exacerbations are often caused by Haemophilus influenzae). Effective in exacerbation of bronchopulmonary infection (usually staphylococcal etiology) in patients with cystic fibrosis, chlamydial arthritis, granulocytic ehrlichiosis. In elderly patients, it is used to treat acute prostatitis and urinary tract infection caused by Escherichia coli.
What is the dosage for Doxicip-100 Doxycycline
The dose of the drug and the duration of treatment is determined by the attending physician. The average daily dosage for adult patients is 200 mg at the beginning of treatment, then a maintenance dose of 100 mg can be established. It should be noted that for each type of violation, an appropriate regimen and duration of treatment are prescribed https://tadasiva.com.
How to take Doxicip-100 Doxycycline?
Capsules are swallowed as a whole, with plenty of liquid. The absorption of the drug Doxicip-100 Doxycycline improves when taken on an empty stomach.
If you miss the next capsule intake, you need to take the missed dose as soon as possible. But if a lot of time has already passed, it is better to continue using the medication according to the prescribed scheme. Taking a double dose is not allowed.
Contraindications for Doxicip-100 Doxycycline
- Hypersensitivity to its components;
- severe hepatic and renal insufficiency;
- patients aged less than 8 years;
- systemic lupus erythematosus;
- lactation, pregnancy;
Special instructions for Doxicip-100
- The use of Doxicip-100 in children can lead to irreversible changes in the color and structure of teeth.
- Simultaneous administration with antacids and antibiotics penicillins and cephalosporins is not recommended.
Side effects of Doxicip-100
- abdominal pain,
- stool disorders
- skin rash,
- kidney and liver damage,
- 1 Buy Cheap Doxicip-100 Doxycycline Online
- 2 Doxicip-100 for Sale in Tadasiva.com
- 3 Doxicip-100 Doxycycline Price
- 4 Description of Doxicip-100 Doxycycline
- 5 When is Doxicip-100 Doxycycline applied?
- 6 What is the dosage for Doxicip-100 Doxycycline
- 7 How to take Doxicip-100 Doxycycline?
- 8 Contraindications for Doxicip-100 Doxycycline
- 9 Special instructions for Doxicip-100
- 10 Side effects of Doxicip-100