Buy Cheap Fertomid® 25 / 50 / 100 mg Tablets Online
- Brand: Fertomid-25 / Fertomid-50 / Fertomid-100
- Composition: Clomiphene Citrate
- Power: 25mg, 50mg, 100mg
- Treatment: Infertility, Oligospermia, Androgen Deficiency
- Manufacturer: Cipla Limited
- Country of Origin: India
Fertomid® 25 / 50 / 100 mg Tablets for Sale in Tadasiva.com
Fertomid® 25 / 50 / 100 mg is a drug for the treatment of infertility, used to diagnose disorders of the gonadotropic function of the pituitary gland.
The active substance of the drug Fertomid® is Clomiphene / (Clomifene) Generic Clomid. Clomiphene is an antiestrogenic agent, selectively blocks the receptor binding of estradiol in the ovaries and hypothalamus. This leads to the suppression of negative feedback, stimulates ovulation and the production of gonadotropins.
Fertomid® has a moderate estrogenic effect when using low doses of the drug, increases the secretion of gonadotropins, stimulates ovulation. When using high doses, the drug Fertomid® exhibits an antiestrogenic effect, inhibits the production of gonadotropins.
- Packing: 10 tablets in 1 strip
- Minimum order quantity: 30 tablets
- Minimum price: $ 0.50 per tablet
- : 14-21 days
- Trackable service: 5-9 days
- Order from $150.00: Free AirMail shipping
Fertomid® 25mg Price
Fertomid® 50mg Price
Fertomid® 100mg Price
Review of Fertomid® 25 / 50 / 100 mg tablets
Fertomid® 25 / 50 / 100 mg is an oral drug manufactured by the world-class Indian company Cipla. Its active ingredient is clomiphene citrate. In Medicine, the compound is used to treat infertility in women. In word, Fertomid® is known as the brand drug Clomid, only you can buy it cheaper https://tadasiva.com.
In the world of bodybuilding and sports, Fertomid® is used to restore the natural production of testosterone in the body.
Clomiphene citrate is indeed effective as an anti-estrogen. With the intake of clomiphene citrate, the athlete achieves a double effect by blocking some effects of estrogens while increasing the production of endogenous testosterone.
Fertomid® 25 / 50 / 100 mg Clomiphene Citrate also has the ability to reduce damage to muscle tissue after exercise.
Application of the drug Fertomid® 25 / 50 / 100 mg
Fertomid® 25 / 50 / 100 mg is used to treat infertility in women and men:
- Anovulatory infertility
- Dysgonadotropic form of amenorrhea
- Dysfunctional metrorrhagia
- Pituitary tumor that developed against this background galactorrhea
- Stein-Leventhal syndrome
- Chiari-Frommel syndrome
- Androgen deficiency
Use of Fertomid® 25 / 50 / 100 mg tablets
- As a treatment for infertility, ovulation stimulation, Fertomid® is prescribed before bedtime from the fifth day of the menstrual cycle.
- Take the drug Fertomid® for five days, if there is no menstrual cycle, then the drug is taken without taking into account the menstrual cycle.
- If there have been no changes during the month, ovulation has not occurred, the doctor increases the dose of the drug, the number of days of the course of treatment.
- During the course of treatment, constant monitoring of the effect of the drug Fertomid® is carried out: how is the process of ovulation development – basal temperature is measured, the change in the level of luteinizing hormone is checked; when calculating the average phase of luteinization or in women with amenorrhea during menstruation, the growth of serum progesterone is determined.
- If it is established that ovulation has occurred, but pregnancy has not occurred, the doctor prescribes another course of treatment with the same doses of the drug Fertomid®.
- If menstruation did not occur, and ovulation by all signs was, then you should undergo a pregnancy examination before the next course of treatment.
- The use of the drug for men is indicated for several months under strict systematic control of the spermogram.
- Fertomid® has proven to be effective for stimulating the production of gonadotropins, but does not exhibit properties in gynecomastia in breast tissues.
- The instructions on Fertomid® indicate how to take the drug, recommend a dose for the first course of treatment of 50 mg daily for five days, you should start from the fifth day of the menstruation cycle. In the absence of ovulation, there is no need to increase the dosage during subsequent courses of treatment.
- Patients are concerned about the question “What to do if the first course of Fertomid® did not help?” and “How to take it after a course of therapy?” Next, a second course of treatment is prescribed (not earlier than a month after the end of the first) at a dosage of 100 mg daily for a period of 5 days.
- During the third course, it is recommended to take 100 mg daily for a period of 5 days; increasing the dose or duration of therapy, as during the second course, should not be done.
- The most complete course of therapy for most patients is 3 cycles. If there is no effect from the reception, further treatment is impractical.
Contraindications for the drug Fertomid® 25 / 50 / 100 mg
Application of the drug Fertomid® 25 / 50 / 100 mg is not recommended for:
- renal or hepatic insufficiency,
- hypersensitivity to the drug,
- ovarian cyst,
- neoplasms in the reproductive organs,
- pituitary tumors or its hypofunction,
- unclear etiology of metrorrhagia,
- hyperprolactinemia with ovarian insufficiency on its background.
Side effects of Fertomid®
- hot flashes,
- cystic enlargement of the ovaries,
- visual disturbances.
When treated with the drug, it is possible to increase body weight, soreness in the mammary glands, decreased visual acuity, abdominal pain, menorrhagia, an increase in the size of the ovary and other disorders. When using the drug Fertomid®, it is possible to increase the risk of blood clots.
Fertomid® and multiple pregnancy
When treated with Fertomid®, multiple pregnancies may develop. It should be borne in mind that the effectiveness of the drug Fertomid® increases with a normal level of endogenous estrogens, with a low level of estrogens it is ineffective, and with insufficiency of pituitary gonadotropins it is practically not effective. During the treatment of female infertility, there should be monitoring of the condition of the ovaries, their functionality.
Fertomid® 25 / 50 / 100 mg for ovulation stimulation
One of the reasons for infertility in women is the lack of ovulation, when there is no exit from the follicle of a mature egg, which, in fact, should be fertilized by spermatozoa. This condition is called anovulation.
Treatment of anovulation is carried out by stimulating ovulation, for which drugs are used to activate ovarian function, the most popular of which are Fertomid®, clomiphene citrate.
Initially, clomiphene citrate was developed to treat such a serious disease as breast cancer. However, in this area of treatment, the drug has not found widespread use, as it did not meet the inflated expectations. Later, it was used as a drug that helps stimulate ovulation for women who have problems with the onset of conception due to a violation of the ovulatory cycle.
Fertomid® pills what are they for
- Fertomid vs Clomid
- Fertomid 50 for male
- Fertomid 50 uses for male
- Fertomid 50 and twins
- Fertomid US
- how to drink fertomid
- how accurate is fertomid
- does fertomid really work
- how to use fertomid 50
- how long does it take for fertomid to work
- fertomid when to take
- fertomid while pregnant
- fertomid what are they for
- Fertomid wikipedia
- fertomid while on period
- fertomid wiki
- fertomid pills
- fertomid 50 when do you ovulate
- fertomid not working
- fertomid pills what are they for
- Tadasiva.com fertomid effect
- fertomid medicine side effects
- how many days after taking fertomid will i ovulate
- does fertomid help to conceive
- fertomid reviews https://tadasiva.com
- fertomid success rate
- fertomid tablet
- fertomid tablet uses in hindi
- fertomid twins
- fertomid testimonies
- fertomid tablet means
- fertomid dosage instructions
- Fertomid UK
- using fertomid pills
- fertomid is for what
- is fertomid and clomid the same
- is fertomid good for conceiving
- is fertomid 50 the same as clomid
- is fertomid and clomid the same thing
- is fertomid-50 harmful
- fertomid ovulation calculator
- fertomid https://tadasiva.com online
- Fertomid or Clomid
- fertomid ovulation test
- fertomid and ovulation
- fertomid before or after meals
- 1 Buy Cheap Fertomid® 25 / 50 / 100 mg Tablets Online
- 2 Fertomid® 25 / 50 / 100 mg Tablets for Sale in Tadasiva.com
- 3 Fertomid® 25mg Price
- 4 Fertomid® 50mg Price
- 5 Fertomid® 100mg Price
- 6 Review of Fertomid® 25 / 50 / 100 mg tablets
- 7 Application of the drug Fertomid® 25 / 50 / 100 mg
- 8 Use of Fertomid® 25 / 50 / 100 mg tablets
- 9 Fertomid® dosage
- 10 Contraindications for the drug Fertomid® 25 / 50 / 100 mg
- 11 Side effects of Fertomid®
- 12 Fertomid® and multiple pregnancy
- 13 Fertomid® 25 / 50 / 100 mg for ovulation stimulation
- 14 Fertomid® pills what are they for