Buy Cheap Frusenex® 100mg Tablets Online
- Brand: Frusenex®-100 Tablets IP
- Composition: Furosemide
- Power: 100mg
- Treatment: is used to treat high blood pressure or fluid retention (edema) associated with congestive heart failure, liver or kidney disease
- Manufacturer: Geno Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Country of Origin: India
Frusenex® 100mg Tablets for Sale in Tadasiva.com
Frusenex® 100mg is a diuretic drug. Its main function is to improve fluid retention in the body. This medicine is used alone or in combination with other medicines. The main part of Frusenex® 100mg is furosemide. Frusenex® 100mg is a generic brand name by Geno Pharmaceuticals Ltd for the drug Lasix.
Frusenex® 100mg treats edema or swelling as a secondary disease caused by conditions such as kidney failure, liver failure, cirrhosis and heart failure. It also helps to control blood pressure. Furosemide blocks the transport system of sodium (Na+) potassium (K+) chlorine (Cl-) ions in the thick segment of the ascending knee of the Henle loop, therefore, its diuretic effect depends on the entry of the drug into the lumen of the renal tubules (due to the anionic transport mechanism).
- Packing: 10 tablets in 1 strip
- Minimum order quantity: 30 tablets
- Minimum price: $ 0.68 per tablet
- : 14-21 days
- Trackable service: 5-9 days
- Order from $150.00: Free AirMail shipping
Frusenex® 100mg Tablets Price
Using Frusenex® 100mg
- When taking Frusenex® 100mg, its diuretic activity does not decrease, since furosemide interrupts the tubular-glomerular feedback in a dense spot (a tubular structure closely related to the juxtaglomerular complex).
- The drug Frusenex® 100mg causes dose-dependent stimulation of the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system. In heart failure, Frusenex® 100mg rapidly reduces preload (due to the expansion of veins), reduces the pressure in the pulmonary artery and the filling pressure of the left ventricle.
- This rapidly developing effect seems to be mediated by the effects of prostaglandins, therefore, the condition for its development is the absence of violations of prostaglandin synthesis, in addition, sufficient preservation of renal function is also necessary to achieve this effect.
- The drug Frusenex® 100mg has an antihypertensive effect, which is due to an increase in sodium excretion, a decrease in the volume of circulating blood and a decrease in the response of vascular smooth muscles to vasoconstrictive stimuli (due to the natriuretic effect, furosemide reduces the vascular reaction to catecholamines, the concentration of which is increased in hypertensive patients).
- After ingestion of Frusenex® 100mg, the diuretic effect develops within 60 minutes and persists for about 3-6 hours a decrease in the volume of circulating blood and a decrease in the reaction of vascular smooth muscles to vasoconstrictive stimuli (due to the natriuretic effect, furosemide reduces the reaction of blood vessels to catecholamines, the concentration of which is increased in patients with hypertension).
- After ingestion of Frusenex® 100mg, the diuretic effect develops within 60 minutes and persists for about 3-6 hours . a decrease in the volume of circulating blood and a decrease in the reaction of vascular smooth muscles to vasoconstrictive stimuli (due to the natriuretic effect, furosemide reduces the reaction of blood vessels to catecholamines, the concentration of which is increased in patients with hypertension).
- After ingestion of Frusenex® 100mg, the diuretic effect develops within 60 minutes and persists for about 3-6 hours.
Frusenex® 100mg Indications
- Edema in chronic congestive heart failure (if treatment with diuretics is required).
- Edema in chronic renal failure.
- Acute renal failure, including in pregnant women or during childbirth.
- Edema with nephrotic syndrome (if treatment with diuretics is required).
- Edema in liver diseases (if necessary, supplement the treatment with the use of aldosterone antagonists).
- High blood pressure.
Contraindications for Frusenex® 100mg
- Hypersensitivity to furosemide or other components of the drug.
- Hypersensitivity to sulfonamides (for example, to sulfonamides or sulfonylurea antibiotics) with possible cross-sensitivity to furosemide.
- Hypovolemia or dehydration.
- Anuria or renal failure with anuria, in which there is no therapeutic response to furosemide.
- Renal failure due to poisoning with nephrotoxic or hepatotoxic drugs or renal failure associated with hepatic coma.
- Severe hypokalemia.
- Precomatous and comatose conditions associated with hepatic encephalopathy.
Side effects of Frusenex® 100mg
- slight fatigue,
- excessive thirst,
- muscle spasms,
- nausea with or without vomiting,
- gastrointestinal disorders,
- diarrhea and constipation.
If adverse effects or severe allergic reaction occur, or the above symptoms do not go away, discontinue use and promptly discuss with your physician.
Drug interactions of Frusenex® 100mg tablets
- Сertain antibiotics given by injection,
- heart medicines like digoxin, dofetilide, or nitroglycerin,
- medicines for diabetes,
- medicines for high blood pressure,
- medicines for high cholesterol like cholestyramine, clofibrate, or colestipol,
- medicines that relax muscles for surgery,
- NSAIDs, medicines for pain and inflammation like ibuprofen, naproxen, or indomethacin,
- steroid medicines like prednisone or cortisone,
The use of Frusenex® 100mg during pregnancy and lactation
Furosemide penetrates the placental barrier, so it should not be prescribed during pregnancy. If, according to vital indications, Frusenex® 100mg is prescribed to pregnant women, then careful monitoring of the fetal condition is necessary.
During breastfeeding, furosemide is contraindicated. Frusenex® 100mg suppresses lactation.
The use of Frusenex® 100mg for liver function disorders
Contraindicated in hepatic precoma and coma
The use of Frusenex® 100mg in cases of impaired renal function
It is used according to indications. Frusenex® 100mg is contraindicated in anuria that does not respond to the administration of furosemide
Storage conditions of the drug Frusenex® 100mg
Store at a temperature not exceeding 25°C, in a place protected from light. Keep out of reach of children. The shelf life of the drug Frusenex® 100mg is 3 years.
Frusenex® 100mg vs Lasix
- Frusenex weight loss
- Frusenex tablet uses in hindi
- Frusenex 100 mg tablet uses
- Frusenex 100 mg online https://tadasiva.com
- Frusenex wirkung
- Frusenex tablet uses
- Frusenex-100 uses
- Frusenex 100 https://tadasiva.com uses in hindi
- Frusenex drug use
- 1 Buy Cheap Frusenex® 100mg Tablets Online
- 2 Frusenex® 100mg Tablets for Sale in Tadasiva.com
- 3 Frusenex® 100mg Tablets Price
- 4 Using Frusenex® 100mg
- 5 Frusenex® 100mg Indications
- 6 Contraindications for Frusenex® 100mg
- 7 Side effects of Frusenex® 100mg
- 8 Drug interactions of Frusenex® 100mg tablets
- 9 The use of Frusenex® 100mg during pregnancy and lactation
- 10 The use of Frusenex® 100mg for liver function disorders
- 11 The use of Frusenex® 100mg in cases of impaired renal function
- 12 Storage conditions of the drug Frusenex® 100mg
- 13 Frusenex® 100mg vs Lasix