Buy Cheap Forcan Online
Forcan Fluconazole is a triazole antifungal agent that inhibits fungal enzymes and disrupts their growth process. Basically, Forcan suppresses the activity of fungi of the genus Candida. The drug is characterized by high bioavailability and good tolerability.
- Brand: Diflucan
- Composition: Fluconazole
- Power: 50mg, 100mg, 150mg, 200mg
- Treatment: a medicine to treat fungal infections
- Manufacturer: Cipla Limited
- Country of Origin: India
Forcan Fluconazole – indications for use
The range of his appointments is very wide, since fungal infections can bother any person in cases when his immunity is reduced. Candidiasis of the mucous membranes and skin itself is not dangerous and is easily treatable
For example, in mild cases of thrush, it is enough to take just one capsule of Forcan once.
- Antifungal drugs for systemic use.
- ATX code: J02AC01.
But problems arise when the fungus penetrates deep into organs and tissues, in such cases we are talking about systemic mycosis. Fortunately, the generalized form is rare, and it is dealt with by doctors in the hospital. In this article we will list the general indications and focus on the over-the-counter form of the drug Forcan.
Despite the safety and ease of taking the drug, we still do not recommend self-medication.
- vaginal candidiasis (when topical treatment is not applicable);
- candidiasis on the mucous membranes of the oral cavity (oropharyngial candidiasis), esophageal candidiasis;
- chronic oral candidiasis in patients using dentures(when topical treatment is not applicable);
- candidiasis balanitis (fungal inflammation on the male genital organ)(when topical treatment is not applicable);
- invasive (systemic) candidiasis;
- candiduria – (fungi of the genus Candida in the urine);
- candidiasis is chronic on the skin and mucous membranes;
- dermatomycosis, including: dermatophytosis of the feet, trunk, groin, multicolored
- lichen and cutaneous candidiasis, when systemic therapy is prescribed;
- nail dermatophytosis (onychomycosis), when therapy with other drugs is not possible;
- cryptococcal meningitis;
In cases where the patient’s immune system fails, Forcan is prescribed to prevent relapses:
- cryptococcal meningitis;
- candidiasis of the oral cavity and esophagus in HIV-infected patients;
- vaginal candidiasis (if thrush symptoms appeared 4 times a year or more);
- for the prevention of candidiasis in patients with long-term neutropenia (with hemoblastoses undergoing chemotherapy or hematopoietic stem cell transplantation).
Forcan for children – indications:
- candidiasis of the oral cavity and esophagus;
- systemic candidiasis;
- cryptococcal meningitis and prevention of candida infections in children with weakened immunity.
How does Forcan work?
Forcan Fluconazole is an antifungal drug of the triazole group. The main mechanism of action of fluconazole is the inhibition of the 14α-lanosterol-demethylation reaction mediated by cytochrome P450, which is an integral step in the biosynthesis of fungal ergosterol. The accumulation of 14α-methylsterols correlates with the subsequent loss of ergosterol by the fungal cell membrane. This process may underlie the antifungal action of fluconazole. Fluconazole is more selective to fungal cytochrome P450 enzymes than to various mammalian cytochrome P450 enzyme systems.
The use of Forcan Fluconazole at a dose of 50 mg / day for 28 days had no effect on the level of testosterone in the blood plasma in men or on the level of steroids in the blood plasma in women of reproductive age. Forcan Fluconazole at a dose of 200-400 mg /day does not show a clinically significant effect on the level of endogenous steroids or the response to ACTH stimulation in healthy male volunteers. Studies of interaction with antipyrine have demonstrated that the use of fluconazole at a dose of 50 mg once or repeatedly does not affect the metabolism of antipyrine.
How to take Forcan Fluconazole?
Forcan Fluconazole is swallowed with water. Usually patients specify how to take it – before meals or after? In this case, it does not matter, food does not affect bioavailability.
Dosage of Forcan Fluconazole
Chronic atrophic candidiasis of the oral cavity
Chronic atrophic candidiasis of the oral cavity when wearing dentures, is prescribed at a dose of 50 mg 1 time / day. for 2 weeks in combination with local antiseptic treatment.
Acute vaginal candidiasis
Acute vaginal candidiasis, balanitis, complicated by Candida fungi, Fluconazole is prescribed once orally at a dose of 150 mg. To prevent relapses of vaginal candidiasis, 150 mg is used every three days – only 3 doses (on the 1st, 4th and 7th day), then to maintain 150 mg 1 time a week. Maintenance therapy, if necessary, can be carried out up to 6 months.
Dermatomycosis, skin infections, including dermatophytosis of the feet, trunk, inguinal region, with candidiasis infections, the dose is 150 mg once a week or 50 mg once a day. The duration of treatment is usually 2-4 weeks, with foot infections, therapy is possible for up to 6 weeks.
Multicolored lichen – 300-400 mg 1 time / week for 1-3 weeks or 50 mg 1 time per day for 2-4 weeks (depending on the scheme, the patient buys a dosage of 150 mg or 50 mg).
Nail fungus (onychomycosis) – 150 mg 1 time / week, treatment should continue until the infected nail is replaced with a healthy one. This may take several months.
When ingested, the level of bioavailability of the drug is as high as with intravenous administration, so it is enough to take one capsule of 150mg once, washed down with water. In order for the symptoms not to return, it is possible to take according to the scheme every three days, only 3 doses – for 1, 4 and 7 days.
Forcan Fluconazole may take effect in a day. Relief comes after 24 hours. However, it is necessary to consult a doctor in order to exclude the presence of other pathogenic agents.
Forcan Fluconazole over the counter
In case of pathology, patients can purchase medicine without a prescription and on the advice of a pharmacist. If you visit a doctor, he will confidently prescribe Forcan Fluconazole even before receiving the results of tests for pathogens. Later, if the results of the examination are available, the doctor will only need to adjust the therapy regimen, or continue the chosen tactics. Forcan helps very quickly.
Joint use with drugs is contraindicated:
It is not recommended to use with medications:
Halofantrin, Amiodarone, Hydrochlorothiazide, Rifampicin, Alfentanil, Amitriptyline, Nortriptyline, Amphotericin B, Anticoagulants, Benzodiazepines (short-acting), Carbamazepine, Calcium Channel Blockers, Nevirapine, Cyclosporine, Cyclophosphamide, Fentanyl, HMG-CoA reductase Inhibitors, Losartan, Methadone, Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), Phenytoin, Ivacaftor, Prednisone, Rifabutin.
What are the side effects of Forcan?
Usually Forcan is well tolerated in the recommended dosages. Nevertheless, cases of undesirable manifestations from different body systems are described, their frequency can be read in the instructions in detail.
- nervous system: headache, dizziness, convulsions, taste change, paresthesia, insomnia, drowsiness, tremor;
- digestive: abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, flatulence, dyspepsia, dryness of the oral mucosa, constipation;
- from the hepatobiliary system: increased serum activity of aminotransferases (ALT and AST), alkaline phosphatase, cholestasis, jaundice, increased bilirubin concentration, hepatotoxicity, liver dysfunction, hepatitis, hepatocellular necrosis, hepatocellular damage;
- hematopoiesis: leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, agranulocytosis;
- from the cardiovascular system: an increase in the duration of the QT interval, flickering, fluttering of the ventricles;
- allergic reactions: skin rash; malignant exudative erythema (Stevens-Johnson syndrome), toxic epidermal necrolysis (Lyell syndrome), anaphylactoid reactions;
- from the side of metabolism: hypercholesterolemia, hypertriglyceridemia, hypokalemia;
- impaired renal function.
Is it possible to use Forcan Fluconazole during breastfeeding and pregnancy?
The use of the drug during pregnancy should be avoided, with the exception of severe or life-threatening systemic fungal infections, when the expected benefit of therapy for the mother exceeds the possible risk to the fetus.
It is also necessary to use reliable methods of contraception for women of childbearing age during treatment with Forcan Fluconazole and at least a week after taking the last dose. Since there is information about cases of spontaneous abortion and the appearance of congenital pathologies in children whose mothers received Forcan at a dose of 150 mg once or repeatedly in the first trimester of pregnancy.
When pregnant women receive increased doses for a long time in the first trimester, the number of defects in infants also increases: curvature of the femoral bones, violation of the formation of the cranial vault, brachycephaly, impaired development of the facial part of the skull, cleft palate, thinning and elongation of the ribs, arthrogryposis and congenital heart defects.
Forcan penetrates into breast milk, therefore, use during breastfeeding is prohibited.
Is it possible to take Forcan when taking antibiotics?
Combinations of antibiotics and antifungal agents are determined only by a doctor. If, after antibiotic treatment, the patient develops candidiasis, the appointment of the drug Forcan is possible. But simultaneous administration is not always possible due to the fact that the drug actively interacts with other substances. Some antibiotics, cardiovascular drugs, psychotropic drugs and many others are at risk. Therefore, the patient must be informed about all his concomitant diseases and medications taken.
How to take Forcan for thrush?
Thrush itself does not belong to sexually transmitted infections. Candidiasis develops against a background of reduced immunity, for example, after the use of antibiotics, when wearing synthetic underwear, during periods of very hot weather and even under stress. During the visit to the doctor, patients should be informed about the presence of a sexual partner in order for him to be prescribed preventive or curative measures.
Can there be cystitis from thrush?
In this case, only the doctor gives an objective answer. The development of cystitis against the background of thrush is a very real scenario if the patient ignores the visit of a specialist. Yeast-like fungi enter from the urethra into the bladder and cause inflammation there. The symptoms of vaginal candidiasis and cystitis may be similar. In the future, an infection from the bladder can reach the kidneys and there lead to acute renal failure. Therefore, therapy should be started on time. Sometimes women do not have candidiasis, but it develops after treatment of cystitis with antibiotics. A doctor will help to correct the unpleasant effect.
- 1 Buy Cheap Forcan Online
- 1.1 Forcan Fluconazole – indications for use
- 1.2 Forcan for children – indications:
- 1.3 How does Forcan work?
- 1.4 How to take Forcan Fluconazole?
- 1.5 Dosage of Forcan Fluconazole
- 1.6 Forcan Fluconazole over the counter
- 1.7 Drug Interactionsforcan
- 1.8 What are the side effects of Forcan?
- 1.9 FAQs