Buy Cheap Frasix® Frusemide Tablets Online
- Brand: Frasix® Frusemide Tablets
- Composition: Furosemide
- Power: 40mg, 100mg
- Treatment: is used to treat high blood pressure or fluid retention (edema) associated with congestive heart failure, liver or kidney disease
- Manufacturer: Healing Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
- Country of Origin: India
Frasix® Frusemide Tablets for Sale in Tadasiva.com
Frasix® 40 / 100 mg Frusemide Tablets is a strong diuretic that acts very quickly.
Frasix® 40 / 100 mg (Generic Lasix) is used for edematous syndrome (with chronic heart or kidney failure), acute renal failure, nephrotic syndrome, hypertension. It is recommended to take the drug on an empty stomach. It is not necessary to chew the tablet, you just need to swallow it and drink plenty of water (at least a glass). The dosage varies in different cases, but the maximum dose per day is 4 tablets. The duration of taking Frasix® 40 / 100 mg is also individual, it is necessary to consult a doctor here.
- Packing: 10 tablets in 1 strip
- Minimum order quantity: 30 tablets
- Minimum price: $ 0.68 per tablet
- : 14-21 days
- Trackable service: 5-9 days
- Order from $150.00: Free AirMail shipping
Frasix® Frusemide Tablets 40mg Price
Frasix® Frusemide Tablets 100mg Price
Indications for use of Frasix® Frusemide Tablets:
- Edematous syndrome of various origins,
- brain edema,
- pulmonary edema,
- ascitic cirrhosis of the liver,
- nephrotic syndrome,
- cardiac asthma,
- chronic heart failure,
- some forms of hypertensive crises,
- for forced diuresis.
Dosage and administration of Frasix® Frusemide Tablets
- The usual maintenance dose is 20-40-80 mg per day. If necessary, a single dose can be increased by 40 mg every 6-8 hours. to achieve the desired diuretic effect.
- The dose selected in this way is distributed to 1 – 2 – 3 techniques. The maximum daily dose is 600 mg, subject to careful medical supervision.
- Children are prescribed at a dose of 1-2 mg/kg per day.
Side effects of Frasix® Frusemide Tablets
Hypotension (including postural), collapse, thromboembolism, thrombophlebitis (mainly in the elderly); possible nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hypovolemia, electrolyte imbalance (hypomagnesemia, hypokalemia, especially in patients with cirrhosis of the liver, hyponatremia, hypochloremic alkalosis), increased concentration of uric acid in the blood with the development of an attack of gout in patients with a tendency to atherosclerosis, impaired glucose tolerance, impaired liver function, intrahepatic cholestasis, pancreatitis, anorexia, inner ear damage, hearing loss, skin rashes, itching, visual impairment, general weakness, dizziness, headache due to low blood pressure, paresthesia, muscle fasciculation, thirst; rarely – platelet openia, and plastic anemia, leukopenia, hematuria, exfoliative dermatitis, impotence, photosensitization.
Contraindications of Frasix® Frusemide Tablets
Hyper sensitivity to the components of the drug, mechanical obstacles to the outflow of urine, anuria, acute renal failure, hepatic or diabetic coma, pre-comatose state, severe hypokalemia, hyponatremia, hypovolemia, alkalosis, oliguria within 24 hours, gout, hyperuricemia, diabetes mellitus or impaired carbohydrate tolerance, decompensated renal or aortic stenosis, increased pressure in the jugular vein over 10 mm. RT. hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, hypotension, myocardial infarction, systemic lupus erythematosus, pancreatitis, metabolic alkalosis, first half of pregnancy, lactation.
Overdose of Frasix® Frusemide Tablets
- decreased total blood circulation,
- hypochloremic alkalosis.
gastric lavage, emetics and potassium preparations are prescribed, trans-Fusion Therapy is carried out taking into account the water-electrolyte balance, dopaminergic agents are prescribed with caution in case of hypotension.
Frasix® Frusemide Tablets application features
During treatment, it is recommended to follow a diet, ensure sufficient potassium intake. During diuretic therapy, it is indicated to regularly determine the level of potassium, electrolytes in the blood and daily diuresis, especially when used at a dose of more than 80 mg. With extreme caution, it is used for the treatment of elderly people with the phenomena of atherosclerosis, drawn circulatory insufficiency, long-term use of digitalis preparations. Increasing azotemia and oliguria are indicators for drug withdrawal.
In the presence of ascites without peripheral edema, it is recommended to use udoses that provide additional diuresis in a volume of no more than 700 – 900 ml, in order to prevent the development of oliguria, azotemia and electrolyte metabolism disorders.
In order to exclude the phenomenon of “rebound” https://tadasiva.com in the treatment of arterial hypertension, it is prescribed at least 2 times a day. Temporary withdrawal is required a few days before prescribing ACE inhibitors. During the first months of treatment, it is recommended to monitor blood pressure, electrolyte levels (especially potassium), creatine, urea nitrogen, uric acid, periodic determination of renal enzyme activity, calcium and magnesium levels, blood and urine glucose (in diabetes mellitus).
During treatment with Frasix® Frusemide Tablets, it is not recommended to drive vehicles or engage in activities that require increased attention and reaction speed.
Interaction with other medicinal products
Frasix® Frusemide Tablets may increase the nephrotoxicity of cephalosporin antibiotics and Oto toxicity (especially in patients with impaired liver function https://tadasiva.com) of aminoglycosides, ethacric acid, cisplatin. Increases the risk of kidney damage against the background of amphotericin B when prescribing high doses of salicylates, the risk of developing salicylism (competitive renal extraction), cardiac glycosides – hypokalemia and associated arrhythmia, corticosteroids– electrolyte imbalance increases.
Reduces the muscle relaxant activity of Tubo curarin, potentiates the effect of succinylcholine. Reduces renal clearance and increases the likelihood of lithium intoxication. Under the influence of frusemide, the effect of ACE inhibitors and antihypertensive agents, warfarin, diazoxide, theophylline increases, and the effect of protidiabetic drugs and norepinephrine is weakened. Sucralfate and indomethacin (due to inhibition of PG synthesis, impaired plasma renin levels and aldosterone excretion) reduce the effectiveness of Furosemide.
To prevent excessive hypotension, do not prescribe Frasix® Frusemide Tablets together with other antihypertensive medications.
- 1 Buy Cheap Frasix® Frusemide Tablets Online
- 2 Frasix® Frusemide Tablets for Sale in Tadasiva.com
- 3 Frasix® Frusemide Tablets 40mg Price
- 4 Frasix® Frusemide Tablets 100mg Price
- 5 Indications for use of Frasix® Frusemide Tablets:
- 6 Dosage and administration of Frasix® Frusemide Tablets
- 7 Side effects of Frasix® Frusemide Tablets
- 8 Contraindications of Frasix® Frusemide Tablets
- 9 Overdose of Frasix® Frusemide Tablets
- 10 Frasix® Frusemide Tablets application features
- 11 Interaction with other medicinal products