Buy Cheap Generic Lasix Tablets Online
- Brand: Lasix, Frusenex, Frusemide
- Composition: Furosemide
- Power: 40mg, 100mg
- Treatment: is used to treat high blood pressure or fluid retention (edema) associated with congestive heart failure, liver or kidney disease
- Manufacturer: Aventis Pharma Pvt. Ltd. / Geno Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. / Medibest Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
- Country of Origin: India
Generic Lasix 40 / 100 mg Tablets for Sale in Tadasiva.com
Generic Lasix 40 / 100 mg is a sulfonamide derivative, a diuretic. Inhibits the reabsorption of sodium and chlorine ions. This drug has a pronounced diuretic, natriuretic, chloruretic effect and increases the excretion of potassium, calcium and magnesium ions.
Generic Lasix 40 / 100 mg reduces the filling pressure of the left ventricle and preload on the heart, as well as pulmonary pressure due to the expansion of large veins. Tablets Have an antihypertensive effect.
- Packing: 10 tablets in 1 strip
- Minimum order quantity: 30 tablets
- Minimum price: $ 0.68 per tablet
- : 14-21 days
- Trackable service: 5-9 days
- Order from $150.00: Free AirMail shipping
Generic Lasix 40mg Price
Generic Lasix 100mg Price
What is the Generic Lasix tablet used for?
Generic Lasix is indicated for the treatment of:
- edema of cardiac or renal origin;
- edema of hepatic origin, most often in combination with potassium-sparing diuretics;
- arterial hypertension in patients with chronic renal insufficiency, with contraindications to thiazide diuretics (in particular, with creatinine clearance less than 30 ml / min).
How to take Generic Lasix Furosemide tablets?
Always take Generic Lasix Furosemide exactly as your doctor or pharmacist told you. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if in doubt.
- Oral reception
- It is recommended to use the minimum most effective dose of the drug.
- Tablets should be taken on an empty stomach, without chewing and drinking enough liquid.
- The duration of treatment depends on the nature of the disease and should be determined individually.
Dosage of Generic Lasix
The dosage is selected depending on the indications and severity of the condition.
Arterial hypertension in chronic renal failure
In combination with other antihypertensive drugs (in particular, with antagonists of the renin-angiotensin system), the usual recommended doses range from 20 to 120 mg / day in one or more doses per day.
Edema of cardiac, renal or hepatic origin
average: from ½ to 1 tablet of 40 mg of furosemide per day;
Important: from 2 to 3 tablets of 40 mg of furosemide per day in 1 or 2 doses, from 3 to 4 tablets of 40 mg of furosemide per day in 2 doses.
Use in children and adolescents
Edema of cardiac, renal or hepatic origin
The daily dose is 1-2 mg / kg of body weight, divided into 1-2 doses.
Contraindications of Generic Lasix
Generic Lasix should not be used in the case of:
- hypersensitivity to the active substance or any of the excipients;
- functional acute renal failure;
- hepatic encephalopathy;
- obstruction of the urinary tract;
- hypovolemia or dehydration;
- severe hypokalemia;
- severe hyponatremia;
- progressive hepatitis and severe hepatic cell insufficiency in hemodialysis patients and severe renal insufficiency (creatinine clearance < 30 ml/min) due to the risk of accumulation of furosemide, which is then excreted mainly with bile.
Generic Lasix, as a rule, is not recommended for use during pregnancy and in combination with lithium
Interaction of Generic Lasix with other drugs
- Hypokalemia is a factor contributing to the occurrence of cardiac arrhythmias (in particular, torsades de pointes) and increased toxicity of certain drugs, for example digoxin. Thus, drugs that can cause hypokalemia are involved in a large number of interactions. These are hypokalemic diuretics, alone or in combination, stimulating laxatives, glucocorticoids, tetracosactide and amphotericin B (intravenous administration).
- Some drugs are more likely to cause hyponatremia. These are diuretics, desmopressin, antidepressants that inhibit serotonin reuptake, carbamazepine and oxcarbazepine. The combination of these drugs increases the risk of hyponatremia.
- Simultaneous use of drugs with ototoxicity increases the risk of cochleovestibular lesion. If such a connection is necessary, monitoring of auditory function should be strengthened.
- We are talking, in particular, about glycopeptides such as vancomycin and teicoplanin, aminoglycosides, organoplatins and loop diuretics.
Combinations with lithium are not recommended
- An increase in lithium with signs of overdose, as with a sodium-free diet (decreased excretion of lithium in the urine). If the association cannot be avoided, strict control of lithium levels and correction of lithium dose is necessary.
What are the side effects of Generic Lasix Furosemide?
- Progression of hypocalcemia, metabolic acidosis (dry mouth, increased thirst, headache, seizures, cardiac arrhythmias, muscle weakness, dyspeptic disorders).
- With concomitant therapy or improper nutrition, the frequency of water-electrolyte imbalance increases.
- Potassium deficiency often appears after vomiting or diarrhea.
Central nervous system and peripheral nervous system:
- Headache, visual impairment, paresthesia, dizziness.
- Orthostatic hypotension.
- In premature infants in the first 14-28 days of life, furosemide may increase the risk of maintaining the ductus arteriosus.
- Rare (reversible) hearing impairment and/or entotic sound.
- Hemoconcentration and aplastic anemia, leukocytopenia.
- Rarely – nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, intrahepatic cholestasis; very rarely – an increase in the level of hepatic transaminases, acute pancreatitis.
- Increased symptoms in prostatic hypertrophy, narrowing of the renal ducts, uronephrosis; severe injuries in premature infants.
- Urticaria, itching, fever, vasculitis, rash, interstitial nephritis; rarely – photosensitization, anaphylactic reaction (up to anaphylactic shock).
- Increased levels of cholesterol and triglycerides in blood plasma.
From the side of metabolism:
- Hyperuricemia, exacerbation of gout, decreased glucose tolerance (manifestations of disintegrating diabetes are possible).
- Local reactions to injections into the muscles.
Use of Generic Lasix by athletes
The attention of athletes will be drawn to the fact that this specialty contains an active ingredient that can cause a positive reaction in tests conducted during doping control.
How to store Generic Lasix?
- Keep Generic Lasix out of the reach of children.
- Do not use Generic Lasix after the expiration date indicated on the package. The expiration date refers to the last day of this month.
- Store in the outer packaging, in a place protected from light.
- Do not dispose of any medications through sewage or household waste.
- Ask your pharmacist how to throw away medications that you no longer use.
- These measures will help protect the environment.
- 1 Buy Cheap Generic Lasix Tablets Online
- 2 Generic Lasix 40 / 100 mg Tablets for Sale in Tadasiva.com
- 3 Generic Lasix 40mg Price
- 4 Generic Lasix 100mg Price
- 5 What is the Generic Lasix tablet used for?
- 6 How to take Generic Lasix Furosemide tablets?
- 7 Dosage of Generic Lasix
- 8 Contraindications of Generic Lasix
- 9 Interaction of Generic Lasix with other drugs
- 10 What are the side effects of Generic Lasix Furosemide?
- 11 Use of Generic Lasix by athletes
- 12 How to store Generic Lasix?