Buy Cheap Generic Zithromax® 250 / 500 / 1000 mg Online
- Brand: Azivista / Azit / Onazit
- Composition: Azithromycin
- Material type: Tablets IP
- Power: 250mg / 500mg / 1000mg
- Treatment: Infections, Pneumonia, Tonsillitis
- Manufacturer: Cadila Health Care Pvt Ltd / Concept Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd / Elder Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
- Country of Origin: India
Generic Zithromax® 250 / 500 / 1000 mg Tablets for Sale in Tadasiva.com
Generic Zithromax® (Azithromycin) is a broad-spectrum antibacterial agent, azalide, acts bacteriostatically. Binding to the 50S subunit of ribosomes, it inhibits peptidtranslase at the translation stage, suppresses protein synthesis, slows down the growth and reproduction of bacteria, and has a bactericidal effect in high concentrations. It acts on extracellular and intracellular pathogens.
- Packing: 10 tablet in 1 strip
- Minimum order quantity: 30 tablet
- Minimum price: $ 1.00 per tablet
- : 14-21 days
- Trackable service: 5-9 days
- Order from $150.00: Free AirMail shipping
Using Generic Zithromax® Antibiotics
- respiratory infections,
- skin infections,
- ear infections,
- sexually transmitted diseases.
Overview Generic Zithromax® (Azithromycin) 250mg, 500mg, 1000mg online
More than 20 years of experience in the clinical practice of Generic Zithromax® Azithromycin testifies to its truly worldwide recognition. During this time, the drug has proven itself in the treatment of various infectious diseases, and above all bronchopulmonary infections.
According to the results of a study by the European Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (ESAC) conducted in 2001-2002, in most European countries, macrolides occupy the second place in terms of consumption among antibiotics used in outpatient practice, second only to penicillins. Generic Zithromax® Azithromycin and clarithromycin are among the “top five” most actively sold antimicrobial drugs in the world. The consumption of Generic Zithromax® Azithromycin reaches colossal volumes and continues to increase steadily. In 1999 Azithromycin was the most prescribed macrolide in the world (IMS Drug Monitor, 1999), and its sales in 2002 exceeded 1 billion US dollars.
The reason for such popularity and demand for the drug was the evidence-based clinical efficacy of azithromycin in bronchopulmonary and other infections, along with its optimal pharmacokinetic properties, convenient dosing regimen and good tolerability.
The main properties of azithromycin, which make it possible to maintain a strong position in the treatment of lower respiratory tract infections, are as follows:
- high activity against the main pathogens of lower respiratory tract infections (S. pneumoniae, H. influenzae, M. catarrhalis, S. aureus, Enterobactericae);
- activity against intracellular atypical pathogens;
- low resistance of S. pneumoniae and H. influenzae to azithromycin;
- high concentration in various bronchopulmonary structures;
- the presence of a postantibiotic effect;
- lack of clinically significant interaction with other drugs;
- convenient dosing mode;
- availability of the drug in various dosage forms;
- good portability and proven safety.
History of discovery
A group of researchers at the Croatian pharmaceutical company Pliva, led by Dr. Slobodan Djekic, synthesized azithromycin in 1980. It was patented in 1981, at the same time the discovery of azithromycin was made by Pfizer scientists. In 1986 Pliva and Pfizer signed a licensing agreement that gave Pfizer exclusive rights to sell azithromycin in Western Europe and the United States. Pliva obtained the rights to distribute azithromycin in the markets in Central and Eastern Europe under the brand Sumamed in 1988, Pfizer Zithromax in 1991, and Zentiva Azitrox. A few years later, the Food and Drug Administration (USA) approved AzaSite, an azithromycin-based product, for the treatment of eye infections. AzaSite is currently being marketed in the US by the pharmaceutical company Inspire Pharmaceuticals (https://tadasiva.com).
Pharmacological action of Generic Zithromax®
- Streptococcus spp. (groups C, F and G, except resistant to erythromycin),
- Streptococcus pneumoniae,
- Streptococcus pyogenes,
- Streptococcus agalactiae,
- Streptococcus viridans,
- Staphylococcus epidermidis,
- Staphylococcus aureus;
- Haemophilus influenzae,
- Moraxella catarrhalis,
- Bordetella pertussis
- , Bordetella parapertussis,
- Legionella pneumophila,
- Haemophilus ducreyi,
- Campylobacter jejuni,
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae,
- Gardnerella vaginalis;
some anaerobic microorganisms:
- Bacteroides bivius,
- Clostridium perfringens,
- Peptostreptococcus spp;
- as well as Chlamydia trachomatis,
- Chlamydia pneumoniae,
- Mycoplasma pneumoniae,
- Mycobacterium avium complex,
- Ureaplasma urealyticum,
- Treponema pallidum,
- Borrelia burgdorferi.
Inactive against gram-positive bacteria resistant to erythromycin.
When is Generic Zithromax® (Azithromycin) used?
Infectious diseases caused by pathogens sensitive to the drug:
- infections of the upper respiratory tract and ENT organs – sinusitis (inflammation of the paranasal sinuses), tonsillitis (inflammation of the palatine tonsils / glands), otitis media (inflammation of the middle ear cavity);
- infections of the lower respiratory tract – bacterial and atypical pneumonia (pneumonia), bronchitis (inflammation of the bronchi);
- infections of the skin and soft tissues – erysipelas, impetigo (superficial pustular skin lesion with the formation of scabs), secondarily infected dermatoses (skin diseases);
- infections of the genitourinary tract caused by Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhoeae – gonorrheal and non-gonorrheal urethritis (inflammation of the urethra) and /or cervicitis (inflammation of the cervix).
What contraindications do Generic Zithromax® tablets have?
- hypersensitivity to azithromycin, erythromycin, macrolide antibiotics, ketolide antibiotics or any of the excipients;
- severe liver dysfunction;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- children with a body weight of less than 45 kg.
- with arrhythmia (ventricular arrhythmias, prolongation of the interval (QT) are possible);
- for children with severe impaired liver and kidney function.
Method of administration and dosage of Generic Zithromax®
Inside, 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating 1 time a day.
Generic Zithromax® for adults
- For infections of the upper and lower respiratory tract – 0.5 g / day. for 1 reception within 3 days (the course dose is 1.5 g).
- For infections of the skin and soft tissues – 1 g / day. on the first day for 1 reception, then 0.5 g / day. daily from 2 to 5 days (the course dose is 3 g).
- In acute infections of the genitourinary organs caused by Chlamidia trachomatis (uncomplicated urethritis or cervicitis) – once 1 g – 2 capsules of 500 mg.
- For Lyme disease (borreliosis) for the treatment of stage I — 1 g on the first day and 0.5 g daily from day 2 to day 5 (course dose – 3 g).
- In gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer associated with Helicobacter pylori — 1 g / day. for 3 days as part of combined anti-helicobacter therapy.
Generic Zithromax® for children
- It is prescribed at the rate of 10 mg / kg 1 time a day for 3 days or on the first day — 10 mg / kg, then 5-10 mg / kg / day. within 3 days (the course dose is 30 mg / kg).
- In the treatment of stage I Lyme disease in children, the dose is 20 mg / kg on the first day and 10 mg / kg from day 2 to day 5.
- In the treatment of pneumonia – intravenous, 0.5 g once a day, for at least 2 days, subsequently – inside, 2 capsules (0.25 g); course – 7-10 days.
- For pelvic infections – intravenous, 0.5 g once, then – inside, 2 capsules (0.25 g each); course — 7 days.
- The period of transition to oral administration depends on the dynamics of clinical and laboratory parameters.
Symptoms: severe nausea, temporary hearing loss, vomiting, diarrhea.
In case of missing a dose, the missed dose should be taken as early as possible, and the subsequent ones should be taken at intervals of 24 hours https://tadasiva.com.
Drug interaction of Generic Zithromax® (Azithromycin)
Antacids (Al3+ and Mg2+-containing), ethanol and food slow down and reduce the absorption of Generic Zithromax® (Azithromycin). With the combined administration of warfarin and azithromycin (in normal doses), no changes in prothrombin time were detected, however, given that the interaction of macrolides and warfarin may increase the anticoagulation effect, patients need careful monitoring of prothrombin time. Increases the concentration of digoxin by weakening its inactivation by the intestinal flora. Ergotamine and dihydroergotamine: increased toxic effects (vasospasm, dysesthesia). Triazolam: decreased clearance and increased pharmacological effect of triazolam. Slows down the excretion and increases the plasma concentration and toxicity of cycloserine, indirect anticoagulants, methylprednisolone, felodipine, as well as drugs undergoing microsomal oxidation (carbamazepine, terfenadine, cyclosporine, hexobarbital, ergot alkaloids (ergotamine and dihydroergotamine), valproic acid, disopyramide, bromocriptine, phenytoin, oral hypoglycemic drugs, theophylline, etc. xanthine derivatives), due to the inhibition of microsomal oxidation in hepatocytes by azithromycin. Lincosamides weaken, and tetracycline and chloramphenicol enhance the effectiveness of azithromycin. Pharmacologically incompatible with heparin.
What are the Side effects of Generic Zithromax® (Azithromycin)?
- From the digestive system: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, flatulence, stomach pain, ground, transient increase in the activity of liver enzymes rarely – cholestatic jaundice, flatulence, digestive disorder, pseudomembranous colitis.
- Allergic reactions: rarely – skin rash, itching, angioedema, eosinophilia, Stevens-Johnson syndrome.
- From the skin: rarely – photosensitization, erythema multiforme, toxic epidermal necrolysis.
- From the nervous system: dizziness, headache, convulsions, taste disorders; fainting; rarely – drowsiness, general weakness, nervous excitement, anxiety, hyperkinesia.
- From the hematopoietic system: rarely – leukopenia, neutropenia, thrombocytopenia.
- From the cardiovascular system: rarely – palpitation, chest pain, arrhythmia, including ventricular tachycardia.
- From the genitourinary system: vaginitis, rarely – candidiasis, nephritis.
- Others: rarely – hyperkalemia, arthralgia, hearing impairment.
Generic Zithromax® (Azithromycin) for COVID-19
Generic Zithromax® (Azithromycin) is a potent antibiotic recommended by the FDA when used in combination with Hydroxychloroquine. It has a bactericidal and bacteriostatic effect. Especially often the drug was prescribed in the first months of the pandemic. But now its effectiveness raises doubts among doctors. It is contraindicated in severe forms of hepatic and renal insufficiency, requires caution in cardiac arrhythmias.
Coronaviruses have been known to science for more than 50 years. They belong to the family of RNA viruses that cause ARVI without serious complications. Covid-19 is a disease caused by a new strain of coronaviruses SARS-CoV-2, that is, it also has a viral nature of origin.
Antimicrobials are designed to fight bacteria that have nothing to do with viruses.
The antibiotic Generic Zithromax® (Azithromycin) for coronavirus is prescribed only with the development of pneumonia.
In what cases is the antibiotic Generic Zithromax® necessary?
Pneumonia is one of the most severe complications of the COVID-19 coronavirus, manifested by the development of inflammation in the lung tissue. The cause of the disease is an infection. But the infectious process can be caused by both viruses and bacteria. Therefore, before prescribing treatment, examinations are performed to help recognize the nature of the infection.
Even a simple general blood test helps the doctor in this. Also, bacteriological seeding is used to determine the type of microorganism: a smear is taken from the nasopharynx and sown on a nutrient medium.
If it is determined that pneumonia is caused by bacteria, the patient is prescribed the antibiotic Generic Zithromax®. With a disease of viral etiology, the treatment of pneumonia with coronavirus with these drugs will not be effective.
Most often Generic Zithromax® they are prescribed in a hospital. Their use is justified by the severity of the patient’s condition. Antibiotics are necessary if observed:
- the temperature is above 38.5°C for 3 or more days
- discharge with cough of yellow or green sputum
- chest pain
- shortness of breath
- 2 years
- Do not use after the expiration date.
- Store in a dry place, protected from light, at a temperature not exceeding 25° C.
- Keep out of reach of children!
- 1 Buy Cheap Generic Zithromax® 250 / 500 / 1000 mg Online
- 2 Generic Zithromax® 250 / 500 / 1000 mg Tablets for Sale in Tadasiva.com
- 3 Using Generic Zithromax® Antibiotics
- 4 Overview Generic Zithromax® (Azithromycin) 250mg, 500mg, 1000mg online
- 5 History of discovery
- 6 Pharmacological action of Generic Zithromax®
- 7 When is Generic Zithromax® (Azithromycin) used?
- 8 What contraindications do Generic Zithromax® tablets have?
- 9 Method of administration and dosage of Generic Zithromax®
- 10 Drug interaction of Generic Zithromax® (Azithromycin)
- 11 What are the Side effects of Generic Zithromax® (Azithromycin)?
- 12 Generic Zithromax® (Azithromycin) for COVID-19