Buy Cheap Generic Vibramycin 100mg Online
- Brand: Doxy-1 / Doxicip / Doxrid
- Composition: Doxycycline monohydrate
- Power: 100 mg
- Treatment: Acne, Amoeba Infections, Malaria
- Manufacturer: Astra Lifecare India Pvt. Ltd. / Cipla Limited / Ridley Life Science Pvt. Ltd
- Country of Origin: India
Generic Vibramycin 100mg for Sale in Tadasiva.com
Generic Vibramycin® is used for pneumonia, sinusitis, bronchitis in chronic form, urinary tract infections, sexually transmitted diseases, acne, ophthalmic infections, rickettsiini infections, tropical malaria, ornithosis, bubonic plague, cholera.
- Packing: 10 tablet in 1 strip
- Minimum order quantity: 30 tablet
- Minimum price: $ 0.50 per tablet
- : 14-21 days
- Trackable service: 5-9 days
- Order from $150.00: Free AirMail shipping
Vibramycin® 100 mg is used for:
Generic Vibramycin® 100 mg is used to treat various infections caused by sensitive strains of gram-positive and gram-negative microorganisms, and some other microorganisms.
- Japanese river fever,
- traveler’s diarrhea (caused by enterotoxigenic Esherihia coli),
Malaria prevention should be carried out in accordance with current practice due to the possibility of developing resistance.
Generic Vibramycin® 100 mg for pneumonia and respiratory tract infection:
Pneumonia and other diseases of the lower respiratory tract caused by sensitive strains of Streptococcus pneumoniae, Haemophilus influenza, Klebsiella pneumoniae, etc. Pneumonia caused by Mycoplasma pneumoniae. Treatment of chronic bronchitis, sinusitis.
Urinary tract infections:
Infections caused by sensitive strains of the species Klebsiella, Enterobacter, as well as bacteria Escherichia coli, Streptococcus faecalis, etc.
Generic Vibramycin® 100 mg for sexually transmitted diseases:
Infections caused by Chlamydia trachomatis, including complicated urethral and endocervical infections and rectal infections. Non-gonococcal urethritis caused by Ureaplasma urealyticum (T-mycoplasma). Soft chancre, inguinal granuloma, venereal granuloma. Generic Vibramycin® 100 mg is an alternative drug for the treatment of gonorrhea and syphilis (buy https://tadasiva.com).
Skin infections treatment with Generic Vibramycin® 100 mg:
Acne if antibiotic therapy is necessary. Since Generic Vibramycin® 100 mg belongs to the group of tetracycline antibiotics, it can be used for infections caused by microorganisms sensitive to tetracyclines.
Ophthalmic infections – the use of Generic Vibramycin® 100 mg:
Infections caused by sensitive bacteria gonococci, staphylococci and Haemophilus influenza. For the treatment of paratrachoma, Generic Vibramycin® 100 mg can be used as monotherapy or in combination with other medications.
Rocky Mountain spotted fever, bulk typhus group, Cu fever, endocarditis caused by Coxiella, tick fever.
Other infections treated with the antibiotic Generic Vibramycin® 100 mg:
- brucellosis (when used in combination with streptomycin),
- bubonic plague,
- epidemic reverse typhus;
- tick-borne reverse fever,
- tularemia, melioidosis,
- tropical malaria resistant to chloroquine,
- acute intestinal amoebiasis (when used in combination with amoebicide).
What is the generic name of Vibramycin®?
- Mondoxyne NL,
The description of the drug Generic Vibramycin® on this page https://tadasiva.com is a simplified and expanded version of the official instructions for use. Before purchasing or using the drug, you should consult with your doctor and familiarize yourself with the manufacturer’s approved annotation.
Store at a temperature not exceeding 30° C out of the reach of children.
Generic Vibramycin® 100 mg uses
Generic Vibramycin® is intended for oral use only.
The drug is used in the form of a suspension, which is obtained by adding a small amount of water to the tablet. The suspension should be drunk in a sitting or standing position, long before bedtime, to reduce the risk of developing irritation or ulcers of the esophagus. If irritation of the esophagus occurs, the drug should be used during meals (including milk). Studies show that simultaneous consumption of food (including milk) does not affect the absorption of the drug.
- Adults. The usual dose of Generic Vibramycin® for adults for the treatment of acute infections is 200 mg on the first day of treatment (for 1 dose or 100 mg every 12:00) and 100 mg per day on subsequent days. In the treatment of severe infections, the drug should be used at a dose of 200 mg per day during the entire treatment period. Exceeding the recommended dose may lead to an increase in the frequency of adverse reactions. Therapy should continue for 24-48 hours after the disappearance of symptoms of the disease and fever. In streptococcal infectious diseases, the use of the drug should be continued for 10 days to prevent the development of rheumatic fever or glomerulonephritis.
- Children. For children over 12 years of age with a body weight of up to 45 kg, the recommended dose is 4.4 mg / kg of body weight (on the first day of treatment, the recommended dose is used in 1 or 2 doses), in subsequent days the dose is 2.2 mg / kg (1 or 2 doses); with more severe infectious diseases, up to 4.4 mg / kg of body weight can be prescribed. Children with a body weight of more than 45 kg are prescribed the usual dose for adults. The use of the drug for the treatment of individual infections. Acne: The recommended dose is 50 mg per day with food (including liquid) for 6-12 weeks.
Sexually transmitted diseases:
For the treatment of diseases such as simple gonococcal infections (with the exception of anorectal infections in men), simple urethral and endocervical infections and rectal infections caused by Chlamydia trachomatis, non-gonococcal urethritis caused by Ureaplasma urealyticum, the recommended dose is 100 mg twice a day for 7 days.
For the treatment of acute epididymoorchitis caused by Chlamydia trachomatis or Neisseria gonorrhoea, the drug should be used 100 mg twice a day for 10 days. For the treatment of primary and secondary syphilis, the recommended dose for patients without confirmed pregnancy and allergic to penicillins is 200 mg orally twice a day for 2 weeks (as an alternative to penicillin therapy).
Epidemic reverse typhus, tick-borne reverse typhus:
the recommended dose is 100-200 mg once, depending on the severity of the disease.
Tropical malaria resistant to Chloroquine:
The recommended dose is 200 mg per day for at least 7 days due to the possible severe course of the infectious disease. Always, as an additional therapy to Generic Vibramycin®, a fast-acting schizonticide (for example, quinine) should be used, the dose of which varies depending on the case, due to the potential severe course of an infectious disease.
Prevention of malaria:
The recommended dose for adults is 100 mg per day. For children over 12 years of age, the recommended dose is from 2 mg / kg per day to a total dose of 100 mg per day. Prevention can be started from 1-2 days before traveling to a region with malaria. The prophylactic use of the drug should be continued every day during the stay in the region with malaria and for 4 weeks after the region with malaria has been left. Current malaria treatment standards should also be taken into account.
Prevention of Japanese river fever:
The recommended dose of Generic Generic Vibramycin® is 200 mg once.
Prevention of traveler’s diarrhea in adults:
The recommended dose is 200 mg on the first day of travel (used as a single dose of 200 mg or 100 mg every 12:00) and 100 mg per day during the following days of travel. There is no information about the use of the drug for longer than 21 days for the purpose of prevention.
Prevention of leptospirosis:
The recommended dose is 200 mg once a week during the entire stay in the region with leptospirosis and 200 mg at the end of the trip. There is no information about the use of the drug for longer than 21 days for the purpose of prevention.
Use of Generic Vibramycin® in elderly patients:
The drug can be used in normal doses without special reservations. There is no need to adjust the dose in case of impaired renal function. Generic Vibramycin® may be the drug of choice for elderly patients, since its use is less associated with the development of irritation and ulcers of the esophagus.
The use of Generic Vibramycin® in patients with impaired renal function:
Studies have shown that the use of the drug in the recommended doses does not lead to the accumulation of an antibiotic in this category of patients.
Use of Generic Vibramycin® during pregnancy:
Generic Vibramycin® is contraindicated during pregnancy.
Side Effects of Generic Vibramycin® 100 mg
- From the nervous system. Flushes of blood to the face.
- General violations. Hypersensitivity reactions, including anaphylactic shock, anaphylactic shock, anaphylactoid reactions, anaphylactoid purpura, hypotension, pericarditis, angioedema, exacerbation of systemic lupus erythematosus, dyspnea, serum sickness, peripheral edema, tachycardia, urticaria.
- From the central and peripheral nervous system. Headache. Protrusion of the fontanelle in newborns and benign intracranial hypertension in adolescents and adults have been reported with the use of full therapeutic doses of tetracyclines. Symptoms of benign intracranial hypertension include blurred vision, cattle and diplopia. Prolonged vision loss has been reported.
- From the gastrointestinal tract. Adverse reactions from the gastrointestinal tract are usually mild and do not require discontinuation of the drug. Abdominal pain, anorexia, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dyspepsia, rarely dysphagia. The development of esophagitis and esophageal ulcers has been reported, but most of these reactions have been reported with the use of giclate salt in the form of capsules.
- From the hearing organ and vestibular apparatus. Ringing in the ears.
- From the hematopoiesis side. When using tetracyclines, adverse reactions such as hemolytic anemia, thrombocytopenia, neutropenia, porphyria and eosinophilia have been reported.
- From the digestive system. Hepatotoxicity with a temporary increase in liver function values, hepatitis, jaundice, liver failure and pancreatitis have rarely been reported.
- From the musculoskeletal system. Arthralgia, myalgia.
- From the skin and subcutaneous tissues. Rash, including maculopapular and erythematous rashes, exfoliative dermatitis, erythema multiforme, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, toxic epidermal necrolysis, photosensitization of the skin, photonicholysis. Development of superinfection. As with the use of all antibiotics, the use of Generic Vibramycin® may increase the number of insensitive microorganisms, there have also been reports of the development of stomatitis and vaginitis.
- From the urinary system. An increase in the level of urea in the blood.
- Other violations. When using tetracyclines for a long time, brown-black microscopic coloration of thyroid tissue was observed. At the same time, no pathology of the thyroid gland was detected. Tetracyclines can cause discoloration of teeth and enamel hypoplasia, more common with prolonged use.
- 1 Buy Cheap Generic Vibramycin 100mg Online
- 2 Generic Vibramycin 100mg for Sale in Tadasiva.com
- 3 Vibramycin® 100 mg is used for:
- 3.1 Generic Vibramycin® 100 mg for pneumonia and respiratory tract infection:
- 3.2 Urinary tract infections:
- 3.3 Generic Vibramycin® 100 mg for sexually transmitted diseases:
- 3.4 Skin infections treatment with Generic Vibramycin® 100 mg:
- 3.5 Ophthalmic infections – the use of Generic Vibramycin® 100 mg:
- 3.6 Rickettsia infections:
- 3.7 Other infections treated with the antibiotic Generic Vibramycin® 100 mg:
- 4 What is the generic name of Vibramycin®?
- 5 Generic Vibramycin® 100 mg uses
- 5.1 Sexually transmitted diseases:
- 5.2 Epidemic reverse typhus, tick-borne reverse typhus:
- 5.3 Tropical malaria resistant to Chloroquine:
- 5.4 Prevention of malaria:
- 5.5 Prevention of Japanese river fever:
- 5.6 Prevention of traveler’s diarrhea in adults:
- 5.7 Prevention of leptospirosis:
- 5.8 Use of Generic Vibramycin® in elderly patients:
- 5.9 The use of Generic Vibramycin® in patients with impaired renal function:
- 5.10 Use of Generic Vibramycin® during pregnancy:
- 6 Side Effects of Generic Vibramycin® 100 mg