Buy Invokana® 100mg Online
- Brand: Invokana® 100mg
- Composition: Canagliflozin hemihydrate
- Power: 100mg
- Disease/Treatment: Diabetes
- Manufacturer: Johnson & Johnson Pvt Ltd
- Country of Origin: India
Order Invokana® 100mg Tablets
Invocana® 100mg contains an active substance – kanagliflozin, which belongs to a group of drugs called “Drugs that reduce blood glucose levels”.
Invokana® 100mg is used for the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus in adults.
This drug works by increasing the excretion of sugar in the urine, which reduces the amount of sugar in the blood and can help prevent heart disease.
Invocana® 100mg can be used alone or together with other medications that lower blood sugar levels and you can use to treat your type 2 diabetes (such as metformin, insulin, DPP-4 inhibitors [such as sitagliptin, saxagliptin or linagliptin], sulfonylureas [such as glimepiride or glipizide] or pioglitazone).
You may already be taking one or more of them to treat your type 2 diabetes.
It is also important to strictly follow the advice of a doctor and a nurse regarding diet and exercise.
- Packing: 10 tablets in 1 strip
- Minimum order quantity: 30 tablets
- Minimum price: $ 5.00 per tablet
- : 14-21 days
- Trackable service: 5-9 days
- Order from $150.00: Free AirMail shipping
Who is Invokana® 100mg for?
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus in adults in combination with diet and exercise to improve glycemic control as: monotherapy; as part of combination therapy with other hypoglycemic drugs, including insulin.
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus in adult patients with diagnosed cardiovascular disease in combination with standard therapy of cardiovascular diseases in order to reduce the risk of serious adverse complications from the cardiovascular system (cardiovascular death, nonfatal myocardial infarction and nonfatal stroke).
- To reduce the risk of end-stage chronic renal failure (CRF), a twofold increase in the concentration of creatinine in blood plasma, death due to cardiovascular diseases and hospitalization for heart failure in adult patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus and diabetic nephropathy with albuminuria >300 mg/day.
How does Invokana® 100mg work?
It has been shown that patients with diabetes mellitus have increased renal glucose reabsorption, which can contribute to a persistent increase in glucose concentration. The type 2 sodium-glucose cotransporter (SGLT2) expressed in the proximal renal tubules is responsible for most of the glucose reabsorption from the tubule lumen. Kanagliflozin is a type 2 sodium-glucose cotransporter inhibitor. By inhibiting SGLT2, canagliflozin reduces the reabsorption of filtered glucose and lowers the renal threshold for glucose (PPG), thereby increasing the excretion of glucose by the kidneys, which leads to a decrease in glucose concentration in blood plasma using an insulin-independent mechanism in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. An increase in glucose excretion by the kidneys through inhibition of SGLT2 also leads to osmotic diuresis, the diuretic effect leads to a decrease in sAD; an increase in glucose excretion by the kidneys leads to a loss of calories and, as a result, a decrease in body weight. In phase III studies, the use of canagliflozin at a dose of 300 mg before meals led to a more pronounced decrease in postprandial increase in glucose concentration than when used at a dose of 100 mg. This effect may be partly due to local inhibition of the intestinal SGLT1 transporter, taking into account the transiently high concentrations of canagliflozin in the intestinal lumen before absorption of the drug (canagliflozin is an inhibitor of SGLT1 with low activity). Studies have not revealed glucose malabsorption when using canagliflozin.
What are the contraindications to the use of Invokana® 100mg?
- Hypersensitivity to canagliflozin or any excipient of the drug;
- type 1 diabetes mellitus;
- diabetic ketoacidosis;
- severe renal failure;
- severe liver failure;
- breastfeeding period;
- children under the age of 18.