Buy Cheap Generic Maxalt® Online
- Brand: Maxtan™ Rizatriptan Tablets I.P.
- Composition: Rizatriptan
- Power: 5mg, 10mg
- Treatment: Migraine, Headache
- Application: Analgesics, Nervous System
- Manufacturer: CONSERN PHARMA LTD
- Country of Origin: India
- When taken orally: a single dose is 10 mg
- The daily dose: 30 mg
- The interval between receptions: is at least 2 hours
- In patients receiving propranolol: it is recommended to use a single dose of 5 mg, the daily dose is no more than 15 mg
Maxtan™ 5 / 10mg Tablets for Sale in Tadasiva.com
Maxtan™ 5 / 10mg belongs to a certain class of migraine medications (triptans, also called selective serotonin 5-HT1B/1D receptor agonists). The medicine is used to treat headaches during a migraine attack in adults.
Maxtan™ (Generic Maxalt®) is taken to treat migraine attacks. Take Maxtan™ 5 / 10mg as early as possible if headache attacks have begun. In any case, do not take it to prevent an attack. Always take Maxtan™ 5 / 10mg exactly as directed by your doctor. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are not completely sure.
- Packing: 4 tablet in 1 strip
- Minimum order quantity: 12 tablet
- Minimum price: $ 5.00 per tablet
- : 14-21 days
- Trackable service: 5-9 days
- Order from $150.00: Free AirMail shipping
Maxtan™-5 (Generic Maxalt®) Price
Maxtan™-10 (Generic Maxalt®) Price
The use of Maxtan™ 5 / 10 mg for migraines
Dilated blood vessels surrounding the brain lead to headaches during a migraine attack. Treatment with Maxtan™ 5 / 10 mg causes the blood vessels surrounding the brain to swell.
Acute treatment of headache in migraine attacks with or without aura in adults.
Maxtan™ (Generic Maxalt®) Dosage
- The recommended dose is 1 tablet of Maxtan™ 10 mg (10 mg of rizatriptan).
If you have impaired kidney or liver function, you should take a smaller single dose of Maxtan™ 5 mg (5 mg of risatriptan).
- If you are being treated with the beta-blocker propranolol, you should also take a smaller single dose of the drug (5 mg of risatriptan). There should be at least 2 hours between taking the drug and propranolol.
- If the migraine recurs within 24 hours
In some patients, migraine headache recurs within 24 hours. In case of a recurrence of migraine, you can take another dose of medication. You should wait at least 2 hours between the first and second intake.
- If you are still suffering from migraine headache after 2 hours
If you do not feel any improvement at the first dose of the drug during a migraine attack, you should never take another dose for the same attack. However, it is possible that they will react to the medicine at the next attack.
- Do not take more than two single doses within 24 hours.
- You should wait at least 2 hours between taking the first and second doses.
- If your migraine gets worse, you should consult your doctor.
Overdose of Maxtan™
- If you have taken a larger amount than you should.
- In case of overdose, you should seek medical help immediately. Take a package of medicine with you.
- Dizziness, drowsiness, vomiting, fainting and a slow heartbeat may occur as signs of overdose.
- If you have additional questions about the use of the drug, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Contraindications Maxtan™ 5 / 10 mg
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug, simultaneously with MAO inhibitors;
- arterial hypertension, coronary insufficiency, myocardial infarction, documented asymptomatic ischemia, Prinzmetal angina;
- basilar and hemiplegic migraine;
- age up to 18 years.
- Pregnancy, lactation period.
Side Effects of Maxtan™ 5 / 10 mg Rizatriptan
Redness, tingling/numbness/tingling/heat, fatigue, weakness, drowsiness or dizziness may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, inform your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
Remember that your doctor prescribed this medicine to you because he or she felt that the benefit to you was greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medicine do not have serious side effects.
This medicine can raise your blood pressure. Check your blood pressure regularly and tell your doctor if the results are high.
Tell your doctor immediately if you have serious side effects, including: blue fingers/toes/feet, cold hands/feet, hearing changes, mental/mood changes.
Rizatriptan can usually cause tightness in the chest/jaw/neck, pain or pressure, which are usually not serious. However, these side effects are similar to the symptoms of a heart attack, which may include chest/jaw/left arm pain, shortness of breath, or unusual sweating. Seek medical help immediately if there are any severe /irregular heartbeats, fainting, severe abdominal/abdominal pain, bloody diarrhea, signs of stroke (for example, weakness on one side of the body, speech problems, sudden vision changes, confusion).
This medication can increase serotonin and rarely causes a very serious condition called serotonin syndrome/toxicity. The risk increases if you are also taking other drugs that increase serotonin levels, so tell your doctor or pharmacist about all the drugs you are taking. Seek medical attention immediately if you experience some of the following symptoms: palpitations, hallucinations, loss of coordination, severe dizziness, severe nausea/vomiting/diarrhea, muscle twitching, unexplained fever, unusual agitation/anxiety.
A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, seek medical attention immediately if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face / tongue/throat), severe dizziness, breathing problems.
This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Order Generic Maxalt®
Maxtan™ Rizatriptan is used to treat migraines. It helps to reduce headache, pain and other migraine symptoms (including nausea, vomiting, sensitivity to light/sound). A quick treatment will help you get back to your normal routine and may reduce the need for other pain medications. Maxtan™ Rizatriptan (Generic Maxalt®) belongs to a class of drugs known as triptans. https://tadasiva.com It is affected by a certain natural substance (serotonin), which causes narrowing of blood vessels in the brain. It can also relieve pain by affecting certain nerves in the brain.
Maxtan™ Rizatriptan does not prevent future migraines and does not reduce the frequency of migraine attacks.
Read the patient information brochure, if available from your pharmacist, before you start taking Maxtan™ risatriptan, and every time you receive a supplement. If you have any questions, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- 1 Buy Cheap Generic Maxalt® Online
- 2 Maxtan™ 5 / 10mg Tablets for Sale in Tadasiva.com
- 3 Maxtan™-5 (Generic Maxalt®) Price
- 4 Maxtan™-10 (Generic Maxalt®) Price
- 5 The use of Maxtan™ 5 / 10 mg for migraines
- 6 Maxtan™ (Generic Maxalt®) Dosage
- 7 Overdose of Maxtan™
- 8 Contraindications Maxtan™ 5 / 10 mg
- 9 Side Effects of Maxtan™ 5 / 10 mg Rizatriptan
- 10 Order Generic Maxalt®