Buy Cheap Generic Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg Online
- Brand: Ventolin™ / Asthalin®
- Composition: Albuterol (Salbutamol)
- Power: 2mg, 4mg
- Treatment: Asthma, Bronchospasm
- Product form: White tablets
- Packaging: blister
- Manufacturer: Cipla Limited
Generic Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg for Sale in Tadasiva.com
Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg is one of the most well-known drugs for the treatment of bronchial asthma used in clinical practice. The main active ingredient of the drug Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg is micronized sulfate of salbutamol, a classic selective agonist of beta–2-adrenergic receptors. The drug is also available in the form of an aerosol for metered-dose inhalations – Ventolin™ Inhaler.
It is used for the treatment of obstructive respiratory diseases. It is also used for preventive purposes.
Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg dilates the arteries that feed the heart. Increases strength and heart rate. The drug is able to influence metabolic processes in the body. It can reduce the concentration of potassium in the blood plasma, cause an increase in glucose levels, shift the pH of the blood to the acidic side. For these reasons, Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg is not suitable for all patients, and it is necessary to determine the safety of use in a particular case together with a doctor.
- Packing: 10 tablets in 1 strip
- Minimum order quantity: 30 tablets
- Minimum price: $ 0.50 per tablet
- : 14-21 days
- Trackable service: 5-9 days
- Order from $150.00: Free AirMail shipping
Generic Ventolin™ 2mg Price
Generic Ventolin™ 4mg Price
What is Ventolin2 / 4 mg and what is it used for?
Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg contains salbutamol, which is part of a group of medications called short-acting bronchodilators. Fast-acting bronchodilators relax the muscles of the walls of the small airways in the lungs.
Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg tablets are indicated for adults, adolescents and children over 6 years of age.
Description of Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg:
- helps to open the airways in the lungs and facilitates breathing,
- helps to reduce chest tightness, wheezing and cough associated with asthma.
Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg is used to treat respiratory problems in people with asthma (chronic inflammatory airway disease), chronic bronchitis (inflammation of the airways) and emphysema (progressive destruction of lung tissue). Its effect includes relief and prevention of symptoms caused by exercise or other triggers. Common triggers include household dust, pollen, cats, dogs, and cigarette smoke.
In these cases, the basic treatment is preferably inhalation therapy Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg. The use of Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg in tablets is intended for patients who are contraindicated in inhalation therapy.
If you have very active asthma (for example, if you have frequent symptoms, frequent seizures, or limited physical abilities), you should inform your doctor, who may start treatment or increase the dose of an asthma control medication, such as an inhaled corticosteroid.
If you feel that your medication is not working as well as usual, tell your doctor as soon as possible. Your breathing problem may get worse and you may need another medication. Do not take an additional dose of Ventolin™ tablets 2 / 4 mg, unless your doctor has told you about it.
What should I know before taking Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg?
Never take Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg: if you are allergic to salbutamol (the active ingredient) or any other ingredient of this medicine.
Warnings and precautions:
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg.
If you find that asthma treatment is less effective (less effective and/or less prolonged relieves your symptoms), contact your doctor as soon as possible. Your asthma may have worsened and you may need further treatment.
Tell your doctor:
- if you suffer from thyroid disease,
- if you have diabetes,
- if you suffer from cardiovascular diseases, in particular, some cardiac arrhythmias, angina pectoris (severe local chest pain that can radiate to the left arm), high blood pressure,
- if you are simultaneously taking other beta-agonists or bronchodilators, such as theophylline,
- if you have a medical history heart or angina pectoris.
- if you are taking diuretics, which are sometimes used to treat high blood pressure or heart disease.
Your doctor may also prescribe blood tests to track any changes in your blood, such as hypokalemia (low potassium levels in the blood).
Other medications and Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken, or are about to take any other medications.
If your asthma is not fully controlled by Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg, your doctor may prescribe other medications for simultaneous administration, such as inhaled or systemic corticosteroids (cortisone-derived medications). Do not reduce or discontinue corticosteroid treatment without consulting a doctor, even if you notice an improvement in your asthma condition.
In some cases, Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg can be combined with anticholinergics, mast cell stabilizers or theophylline.
You should not take non-selective beta blockers such as propranolol (drugs used, in particular, to treat certain heart problems) at the same time as Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg. Tell your doctor if you are taking a cardioselective beta-blocker such as atenolol or metoprolol at the same time as Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg, as caution is recommended.
Pregnancy, lactation and fertility
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant, or plan to become pregnant, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine.
- During pregnancy, avoid taking any medications unless the doctor deems it necessary for your health.
- This medicine can get into breast milk; therefore, avoid using it if you are breastfeeding, unless the expected benefits, on the one hand, outweigh the possible risks for the baby.
- It is not known whether salbutamol affects your ability to get pregnant.
Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg tablets contain lactose
If you have an intolerance to certain sugars, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
How to take Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg?
Always use this medicine exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if in doubt.
The dosage is individual and determined by the doctor depending on the severity of bronchial asthma.
Tell your doctor if you find that it is necessary to take it more often or in large quantities; it may be necessary to re-evaluate your treatment.
Tablets should be washed down with a small amount of water.
It is not recommended to dilute Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg with syrup or sorbitol solution (sweet drink), as this may cause a reaction and change the consistency.
The usual dose is 4 mg 3-4 times a day. Do not exceed 32 mg per day.
If you have taken more Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg than provided:
If you have taken too much Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg, contact your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
You may notice tremors, anxiety, a drop in blood pressure and heart rhythm disturbances. You may also experience nausea, vomiting, and increased blood sugar levels.
If you forgot to take Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg:
do not take a double dose to compensate for the dose you forgot to take.
If you stop taking Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg:
always consult your doctor if you plan to stop treatment. Do not stop treatment suddenly.
If you have any additional questions about the use of this medicine, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
What are the possible side effects of Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg?
Like all medications, Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg can cause side effects, although they do not occur in everyone.
Some people may experience chest pain (due to heart problems, such as angina pectoris), although the exact frequency is still unknown. If this applies to you, tell your doctor as soon as possible, but do not stop taking the medicine until the doctor tells you to stop it.
Very common side effects
They can occur in more than 1 in 10 people taking Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg:
- tremor (tremor) mainly in the hands.
Common Side Effects of Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg
They can affect up to 1 in 10 people taking Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg: –
- muscle spasms
- tachycardia (heart beats faster than usual), palpitations
Rare side effects
They can affect up to 1 person out of 1000 taking Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg:
feel that your heart is beating unevenly, consult a doctor – peripheral vasodilation, leading to low blood pressure – hypokalemia (low potassium levels in the blood, including severe forms manifested by muscle spasms or muscle weakness and fatigue), very rare side effects
They can occur in 1 in 10,000 people taking Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg:
- hypersensitivity reactions: angioedema (allergy characterized by swelling of the face and larynx with difficulty breathing), urticaria, bronchospasm, hypotension (low blood pressure) and collapse (sudden severe malaise accompanied by a drop in blood pressure),
- hyperactivity: a feeling of unusual activity in the form of anxiety and excitability,
- feeling of muscle tension.
Statement of side effects
If you experience any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. https://tadasiva.com This also applies to any undesirable effect not mentioned in this leaflet.
- 1 Buy Cheap Generic Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg Online
- 2 Generic Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg for Sale in Tadasiva.com
- 3 Generic Ventolin™ 2mg Price
- 4 Generic Ventolin™ 4mg Price
- 5 What is Ventolin2 / 4 mg and what is it used for?
- 6 What should I know before taking Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg?
- 7 How to take Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg?
- 8 What are the possible side effects of Ventolin™ 2 / 4 mg?